Chapter 11

***Flashback***

Claire POV

Crap! I let go of Elijah and stepped in front of him. I could tell Nicklaus was about to rip someone's heart out.

"Nick I can explain." I say stepping closer to him. He didn't say anything he was just staring at Elijah saying nothing. I couldn't read his expression, but the next thing I knew he was speed walking out of my room and into the hall. "Nicklaus please! Please Nick stop!" I yell running after him. He quickly turns around which made me almost run into him. He points his finger at me and says sternly " You, you never loved me! It was always Elijah, it always is Elijah! You have loved him ever since you met him." I just stare at him feeling guilty. Not guilty for loving Elijah, guilty for not telling Nicklaus.

"Nick I never meant to hurt y-" I plead, but he interrupts me. 

"Well you did! And I will never forget or forgive you!" Nicklaus yells at me. I was devastated. I don't want Nick to hate me. Then his eyes turned into his eyes of a vampire. Being a human at this time I knew that wasn't good. He started to walk very fast back to my room and broke the door down. I followed him down the hall into my room. Elijah swung around and both of there eyes turned into demons eyes, their glowing eyes started lighting up my dark room.

"Nicklaus! Elijah! Stop!" I yelled at them standing between both of them. They acted as if I wasn't even there. Nicklaus was about to rip Elijah's head off, but then he changed his mind at the last minute because I found my self being put in a head lock. Nick standing behind me. Elijah had front row view.
"Nick." Elijah said softly pleading with him eyes back to normal. 
"Elijah, Elijah always the innocent one aren't you." Nicklaus said with a sarcastic voice. Elijah just stood there staring at me in Nick's hold. "If you want to be together forever," Nicklaus started shoving his bloody wrist in my mouth. I started to gag on his blood. After he knew I swallowed his blood he took his wrist out an said,"Then why don't you!" After that everything went black.

                                                           *****End of Flashback*****

Caroline POV

"So after Nicklaus turned me he left and I haven't seen him since." Claire says ending her tragic story. She looked down at her hands in her lap.

"Wow." Is all I says in response. I look back at her and realized she was really hurting. "I am sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry you didn't turn me." Claire tells me.

"Yeah I know, but I am sorry." I says with sincere. We sat in silence for a minute or two. "I will do it."

"What?" She says looking up at me confused.

"I will come with you inside. Inside Klaus's house with you." I say explaining myself a little better. "I will make sure he doesn't try to kill you again." I said trying to lighten the mood a little.

"Thank you Caroline."

"Yeah you better be thanking me." I say under my breath.

"Huh?"

"Oh nothing just um,...your welcome." I say with a smile. 

Here we go. 

Heading to my own personal hell. 

Yay! 

Well this should be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caroline is going in!

Next chapter is a Klaus POV so....stay..tuned?

Is that the correct term?

Lol!

Don't forget to......

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

Love you all my beautifuls!

XOXO 

Nellie Raye