Chapter 20

OH MY FUDGING GOSH! OMG! OMG!

6K 6K! I can't believe it this is crazy!

Thank you's will be below! <3

Playlist: Not Over You- Gavin DeGraw

Klaus POV

"Nick just calm down everything will be fine!" Elijah says trying to calm me as I pace the room.

"NO! Nothing will be fine!" I stopped pacing the room and stand in front of Elijah. "Caroline is out there with The little spoiled vampire princess!......She is....she has probably hurt her Elijah." I said the last part quietly.

"What in the bloody hell is going on!?" Rebekah said barging in through the front door. "I could hear your yelling all the way from outside!"

"Klaus has lost his love." Elijah said.

"Oh shut up! I didn't loose her your slut took her from me!" I yelled nastily to him.

"Oh be quite! You are both pathetic!" Rebekah yelled. We both look at Rebekah with 'really' faces. "Stop." She rolled her eyes.

"This is all your fault! I hope you know that!" I said to Elijah.

"My fault? Are you kidding!? This wouldn't happen unless you kept Caroline on a leash." Elijah spit back.

"She is not a dog, she is a lady." I said then regret it. Elijah rolled his eyes, then sighs.

"I know where they are."

"What the hell! Why didn't you tell me thirty bloody minutes ago! You can tell me on the way, lets go." I said snatching my car keys off the side table.

"You didn't let me finish. I think I know where they are, but...we will need our passports."

"They are in Paris."

Caroline POV

I don't know how long I was out, but it was long. I can feel my body starting to stiffen, I think I am starting to desiccate. I force my eyes to open. The first thing I see is my bloody body. I have been stabbed in the leg.

While I was out?

She is crazy!

Who tortures someone while they aren't awake to feel the pain?

She is legit insane.

"Your awake." A deep voice says making me jump out of my skin. I can see a figure but it is in the dark. It walks forward.

"Who are you?"

"I am the one that is suppose to kill you." He says darkly.

"W-What?!"

"Shh! You will wake them." He says covering my mouth with his hand. I can see his face now. He is a tan man probably a little bit older than me. He has dark brown hair and green eyes.

"Who's them?"

"The Royals." He says nonchalantly.

"What? I thought I was in a cave." I ask confused

"Yes you are. You are in a cave under the French palace."

"Palace." I breathe. My eyes widen. "Claire is Royalty. No wonder she is such a bitch." I say to myself and I hear him a laugh.

"What's your name?" He asks smiling.

"Caroline. What's yours's?" I ask.

"Pierre. You have a beautiful name Caroline."

"Thank you, so do you." He gives me a weird look. "I mean-y-you have a handsome name."

Great save. My head says to me and I ignore it.

"Sorry." I say laughing. "I am kind of have living right now so I am a little dysfunctional." I give him a humorous smile. "It's very nice to me you Pierre." I say serious this time.

"The pleasure is all mine." He takes my hand is kisses it. "I would help you but and I quote I don't want the 'bitch' to catch me." He chuckles.

"That's okay. I can survive." I give him a sweet smile.

"Until we meet again, Caroline."

"Until we meet again. Goodbye Pierre."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOOO!

We got another lover boy and his name is Pierre. ;)

Tell me what you think of him so far...?

Thank you to everyone who has read my book, commented, voted, followed me, and anything else you have done to encourage me to write!!

I love you all so much!!!

Don't forget to....

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

Love you all my beautifuls!

XOXO

Nellie Raye