Chapter 8

Caroline POV 

After my 4th hour went to lunch. I was dreading the day already, but at least I get to eat! I walk into the cafeteria and that is when I saw it. 

The new girl. 

Everyone loves the new girl besides the wannabes they are the ones who says she is a slut and has slept with everyone in school already. When she walks into the cafeteria that was my first impression only because she actually looks like what the wannabes said. Long perfect shade of brown hair straightened perfectly without a hair out of place. She had her makeup perfectly done nude colors to bring out her amazing blue eyes and lastly her outfit. A white and blush pink dress to bring out her tan legs. Man she was gorgeous! But no way she was taking my spot on top. I stop staring at her and flipped my hair over my shoulder and strutted to get to the lunch line and grab my usual, a salad. What? I like to keep my figure okay?! Even if I am a vampire I like to eat healthy. When I to finally had my favorite juice in my possession I heard a voice say my name.

"Caroline Forbes?" I turn around and see her.

The new girl.

"Yes and who are you?" I ask acting like I am busy and she isn't worth my time.
"I am new here, I suppose you know. My name is Claire Williams." She says with confidence that I hate.
"Well welcome to Mystic Falls High!" I say with a fake smile and walk away. Before I could completely get away she stops me and asks me something.
"Caroline I know that you probably don't like me but can we meet after school by the picnic tables."
"Umm... Okay." I say kind of unsure why she wanted to talk to me. After that I wondered the entire day what she wanted from me.

Klaus POV

Why is Claire coming back?

Did Elijah ask her?

 Why now? 

Why didn't she come back before? 

What is the reason? 

Why is she coming in so late in the afternoon?

I tried to stop myself with an overload of questions and tried to focus on other important things like Caroline? Maybe I should......no no never mind. I should just finish reading Wuthering Heights. I go into my study and grab the book on the shelf and pick up were I left off. This is were I left off with Caroline when she came in here after talking to Matt..... But no time to think I must read. I continued reading and I read the same line for about 5 minutes. I couldn't focus on the book. With it constantly reminding me of Caroline. I get up and quickly walk to the kitchen and went to were we stash the blood bags. I drank an entire bag and was quite energized after all the blood pumping threw my veins. I go for a run in the woods to calm myself. I kept on wondering the next time I would see Caroline. Which proved this run is not helping me clear my mind. I thought about Claire if she was going to be different? If she was going to love Elijah like she did decades ago or is she going to be a lying whore. I tried to get that image and idea out of my head. I found myself back at home waiting for the type of girl who was going to walk through that door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Really short but I am writing the ninth chapter right now so get ready!! <3 

So what do you guys think of Claire? Do you like her? 

Do you think she is going to be a mean girl or be friends with Caroline?

I am not going to post a picture what she looks like because for me I like to use my imagination. Tbh my imagination is way better than reality!

Please comment what you think of Claire!

Comment to nag me to post! 

Also comment on the side while you are reading and tell me if you loved that part, hated, thought it was funny, etc. But please I love the peanut gallery! I love hearing what y'all think! So please please comment!  

I love you guys!!! And thank you so much for the 400!!! Let's make it to 460 we can do it love you guys!!!

Don't forget to...

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

XOXO

Nellie Raye