Chapter 25

Playlist:

Don't Want It Back - Sabrina Carpenter

Caroline POV

"I didn't know you had a private jet." I say to Klaus as we get out of the limousine and walk up the steps into the jet.

"Yeah I bet you don't have one." Oh there's the devil.

"Why does she have to come." I ask Klaus.

"Elijah and I have compromised, if I want Elijah to stay in mystic falls with me then he gets to bring Claire."

"Don't forget about Pierre." Claire shout at us.

"Yes Pierre as well." Klaus adds groaning.

I turn around to spot Pierre. He is getting out of the limousine. He runs a hand through his silk brown hair as his green eyes catch mine. I stare at him then quickly look away realizing I stopped walking. I enter into the jet and take in my surroundings. Beautiful. I love it. You know those jets that you see in the movies and are always like 'damn I wish I could have that' well Klaus does. As everyone boards I think about my trip. I was brought here by Claire to be
torture. I was supposed to be killed, but the person who that was suppose to kill me saved me. And over all of it I told Klaus I am in love with him. It is true. I am in love with Klaus. Suddenly I realized something. The torture. Claire was making me drink vervain water. Forcing me.

My dream.

Who saved me though?

Klaus technically didn't carrying me out of the dungeon...or whatever that place was.

Pierre.

Pierre is technically the person who saved me. He was suppose to kill me stab me with a stake, rip my heart out, or even rip my head off.

He could have been the one in my dream.

Oh no.

"The pilot said to buckle up. We are ready for take off." Klaus says interrupting my thoughts. I push all thoughts to the back of my head and focus on Klaus. I take a seat next to Klaus and buckle up. As the plane takes off I feel my self drifting and I let myself. Soon enough I am sleeping silently next to Klaus.

My love.

Klaus POV

"And that is the Elffi tower." I say. "Caroline. Caroline?" I turn my attention away from the window and find Caroline leaning on my shoulder. I smile as I see she has fallen asleep.

"Jessie will you get Caroline a blanket." I ask our personal flight attendant.

"Yes sir." She says and scurries into the back of the plane. As Jessie goes to find a blanket I take time to admire Caroline's features. Truth be told sometimes I forget how beautiful Caroline really is. I am get so hooked on her inside beauty I forget how beautiful she is inside and out. Caroline is so kind and smart. She is caring for all. She would do anything for her friends. She gives everyone a second chance even I. She also says what's on her mind. She tells everyone how she feels whether it will hurt the person or not. Her inside beauty is as beautiful as her outside. I look at her fair skin. So smooth and soft not one flaw you could find. Her golden hair flows down her back and shoulders like water. I let my eyes wander down to her lips. Her lips. Oh my lord her lips. I could kiss her all day. Her lips are so soft and they just feel like they were meant to be on mine. She is true beauty not even beauty itself could top her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg I think this is my shortest chapter....

Sorry but it is a quick update and the last chapter Caroline confessed her feelings so come on give me some credit.

Don't forget to....

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

Share!

XOXO

Nellie Raye