15- Fun Day

Daniel's P.O.V

{Daniel in mm}

I woke up on Sunday morning and took a shower before making breakfast for my two favorite guys. I was throwin' down in the kitchen in just some gym shorts.

"Good Morning Daniel" I heard a certain groggy little fellow say. When I turned, I saw a sleepy Matai in his PJs scratching away at his little butt.

"Hey lil man good morning! You want some breakfast?" I asked and he nodded. I went over, kissed his forehead then I told him to go and wake his dad. When he walked off I carried the toast, eggs, bacons, orange juice, coffee and pancakes on a tray in the room.

"Hey sleepy head good morning" I smiled at the sight of Matthew and Matai cuddled up under the sheets.

"Awwww Daniel you made breakfast for us to have in bed?" I nodded as Matai was bouncing on his knees. "Thanks, this is really neat Sirjue" he said and smiled. I wish I could kiss him but Tai was in the room so I didn't. We had breakfast in bed together. Matai could not do without his cartoon network so he turned on his dad's TV after asking us to watch it with him.

"Hey why don't you guys get cleaned up now while I take care of the dishes and then we can go out for sun day fun day" I told Tai. He was excited as always to be outdoors. Matai ran off to his room to pick out his outfit which of course Matthew would have to approve. When Matthew got off the bed and stood by the door to his shower, I called him back.

"Come here baby" I said. When he walked over to me, I held his butt in my hands and he had his hands around my waist.

"Where's my good morning kiss?" He asked. I smirked because he beat me to it. I leaned in, took his lips with mine and I kissed him. I ran my tongue across his lips seeking entrance and he opened up and our tongues were caressing each other. I broke this kiss and just stood there transfixed.

"Wow! Babe that was fuckin' amazing" I said as I placed little kisses on his neck and jaw line. He smile and moaned softly then pulled away to go and get showered. I cleaned the kitchen and when I got back in the room Mathew was only wearing a towel and he took it off to put on his boxers. I was tempted to just say fuck it to goin' out and just fuckin' that sexy ass while jackin' his pretty dick but I had to control myself cuz Tai was already worked up about gettin' out the house.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and my hair while Matthew went to get Tai showered and ready. I was adding lotion to my skin when my two guys entered the room and Tai just jumped on the bed. He had on a white T that said "Daddy's boy," and blue beach shorts. It made me smile cuz lil man was more than ready to go. Matthew was packing a little bag for us and he had on his green beach shorts and white tank top.

Matthew's P.O.V

I was putting on my slippers and I watched as Daniel got dressed. This nigga was fine as fuck! I couldn't take my eyes off him getting dressed by my window. He had on some red beach shorts and no shirt.

"Not wearing any shirt?" I asked and he nodded.

"A black tank but that goes the moment we get to the beach" he replied as we walked out my apartment.

"Hey Daniel, let's take my car today" I said while I threw him the keys. His smile got bigger and I chuckled at the typical dude he was being; a dude with a kick ass car. He strapped Tai in his car seat and then we were off to the beach.

When we got there, people were coming and going like any other beach. Daniel found us a spot and spread our towels. We had a cooler and I placed the drinks in it with the ice to keep them cool. I watched as Matai and Daniel were building sandcastles and I was content knowing that the most important person in my life was having a blast.

{Mathew in mm}

{Mathew in mm}

"Daddy come! Look Daddy!" He yelled and I got up and went over. I took pictures of them making their castle and then I walked to the water to just dip my foot. Daniel had a laughing Tai over his shoulder as they both went in for a swim but Matai held on to him for life!

"Don't let go Dani! Please" He was pleading and I saw Daniel smiling at the fact that Tai called him Dani.

"I promise lil man, I got you baby boy aight?" he was reassuring him and I left them to go back to the towels to chill.

"Hey I am gonna get one of em ATVs, I'll be back so watch him k" I nodded and watched as he walked off in the direction of the ATVs . Swear I am falling in love with this man! A few minutes later I saw him coming back with one and I took his picture. He was having fun and I have never seen him this happy or excited.

{Daniel in mm}

{Daniel in mm}

I was in the water as Daniel took Matai on a ride from our end of the beach all the way to the other end which was about a mile. When they got back we went to our set up under the tree and we had lunch together.

"You having fun baby boy?" I asked Matai and he nodded.

"What's your favorite part of today?" Daniel asked him

"I love the ride on the bike Dani! Can we do it again?" I chuckled and Daniel told him no prob. We chilled for a while before they went off exploring again. When they got back Daniel took back the ATV and we went to the showers to get cleaned up so we could head back home and start dinner. My dad called earlier and said that he was coming over as we had to talk about business stuff. I told Daniel and he said he was cool about it he was still gonna stay with me and leave for work from my house.