16- Lust

Be warned that this chapter has sexual content. I have edited the full scene cuz a nigga gotta keep some shit private but I am just giving you a sense of what happened that night with Daniel and I. Knock yourselves out peeps!

Matthew's P.O.V

{Mathew in mm}

After my dad left he decided to take Matai with him and said he would drop him off at school as well. I entered my bedroom and Daniel was already in bed watching a movie with his sexy dark skinned self. He was on his stomach and propped up at the elbows with the remote.

{Daniel in mm}

{Daniel in mm}

I joined him in bed as I was kinda tired from all the business talk and thinking with dad earlier. I was on my back and he climbed over and got on top of me and was just staring at me.

"What?" I asked but he shook head. "Babe come on tell me" I begged and he smiled.

"You're really beautiful, you know that right?" he said, sounding husky and seductive and I knew I was blushing from that. He starts kissing my neck and I let out a little gasp from the contact his lips made with my skin. My hands found their way to his biceps and held on to them as he began sucking on my neck; no doubt leaving his mark.

"Why are you so fucking sexy?" he asked and I could see the lust in his eyes. Before I could answer, he kissed me and started grinding his hips into mine. I could tell he was hard as a rock because with each of his small thrust I felt his dick.

He flipped us over and I started kissing all over his chest. I gently bit his nipples and that made him shudder.

"Fuck baby that shit feels good as fuck" he said as he moaned. I moved to the next nipple and he moaned again.

"Damn Matt! Shit that feels good!" I sucked on them a little more before kissing my way down to the top of his boxers. I sat up on his legs which I was straddling and started stroking him in his boxers.

"Fuuuuuck! Baby take it out please! Take it out and play with it" he was grabbing on to the sheets after I took out his dick. This nigga had a big dick with a lot of veins along the shaft; the head was nice and dark and his balls hung low. I was jacking him slowly as I used my other hand to play with his nipple.

"Bae you drivin' me crazy yo! Oh fuck Matthew! Suck it babe!"

I got back down and kissed my way from his balls and up his shaft then making my way to the head. I was licking on the head before I took it in my mouth slowly.

"Shiiit! Yo bae quit teasin' yo! You gone make me bust quick with this sexy shit you doing" he said. I started to suck his dick and he was moaning and thrusting up into my mouth. I began to squeeze his nipples and that only made him moan louder. Before I could make him cum he pulled me up and then kissed me. He got up on his knees and flipped me over on all four.

I felt his tongue attack my hole and he started to eat me out.

"Daniel! Oh fuck! Babe I like that" I moaned out. He used his hand to push my upper body down on the bed more which made my back arch even more. He was flicking his tongue across my hole and then he started to tongue me with it.

I was feeling so much pleasure from this nigga who had me moaning and begging for more.

He flipped me over on my back and wasted no time in sucking my dick.

"Babe! Turn around! Oh shit suck that dick!" I moaned as he turned around and we were now in a 69 position. His fingers found their way to my hole and while sucking me off he fingered me.

"Babe Imma bust this shit now! Oh fuck! Matthew! You gone make a nigga cum!" he shouted as his body stiffened. I was so turned on by this and how he was stroking me and I felt my load coming as well.

"Wait babe! Fuuuuuck I'm cummming!" I screamed out as I shot my load over his face and chest and he did the same to me. We laid in bed panting trying to catch our breath after that intense nut.

"Let's go shower babe and get some rest" he said and we got up and went to the shower. He was washing me as I did the same.

"I was tempted to fuck you so bad! Matthew, I wanna make love to you bae" He whispered in my ear then kissed my neck.

"You know I am not ready yet Daniel cause we talked about that already" I reminded him and he nodded. We stood under the shower just holding and caressing each other before getting out and getting back into bed. We fell asleep with him spooning me like he loves to do.

.....................................................................

The next morning we woke up and started getting ready for work. I was just watching him as he got ready. He had on his white long sleeved shirt and white boxer-brief.

We got ready and after kissing goodbye he went to work in his charger and I did the same in the car my Dad gave me

We got ready and after kissing goodbye he went to work in his charger and I did the same in the car my Dad gave me. My dad called me while I was on my way so I could talk to Tai before he left for school.

"Good morning baby boy how are you?" I asked him

"Good morning Dad, I'm ok. Grandpa is taking me to school now. Right Grandpa?" he said and I heard my dad saying yes in the background.

"Ok well I want you to be a good boy today; no trouble and if there is a problem what should you do?" I asked and he sighed. I had to stifle my laugh; my four year old was exasperated by our little morning ritual.

"Daddy I know to tell my teacher" I could hear the frustration and my dad laughing in the background.

"Ok papito! I love you to the stars and back" I told him.

"I love you too Daddy. Bye!" He said and I hung up so I could make my way to work.