You comfort him [PERSONAL IMAGINE]

Personal Imagine for itsmashbruh

Joy's POV

I was on my phone on Twitter, when apparently I saw Lauren's tweet saying that she broke up with my best friend, Shawn. I gasped as I never thought that this would happen. My phone buzzed as I received a text from Shawn. 

Can I come over? I really wanna see you.

I replied as I got ready for him to come here. I know he's gonna be really upset as they've been dating for over 2 years and this was just painful for him as Lauren was his first ever girlfriend. 

After I picked out an outfit that looks somewhat good, I heard a knock on the door. I sighed as the next hour is gonna be full of sadness. 

I opened the door to reveal a sad-looking Shawn. His eyes were red and puffy from all the tears he must've cried out. I stepped out of the way to let him in.

"Come here." I motioned him as I opened my arms. He pulls me in for the tightest hug I've ever received and cries hard into my shoulder.

"S-She broke up w-with me..." He whimpers as you feel his tears fall. I move my hand up and down his back as he sniffles and holding onto his grip on me.

"You want me to get you anything?" I offered.

"I just want you to hold me..." He whispers as I nodded. 

"Of course, Shawn. No problem at all." I replied as I continued to wrap my arms around him. 

"Can I ask you why she broke up with you?" I wondered, curious. 

"S-She said I haven't b-been spending much t-time with her.... I know I-Im busy with tour b-but she wouldn't b-believe me. She even thought I-I cheated on her..." He sniffles as he pulls away. I looked at my shoulder to see a huge puddle of his tears.

"S-sorry I cried on your s-shirt..." 

"Don't worry about it. I'll wash it later. But yeah, that's stupid. Trust is an important part of a relationship. If both boyfriend and girlfriend have any doubts about their trust, then it leads to a problem. Maybe she didn't think you were trustworthy." I said, he nodded.

"Y-You're right, I guess. But I-I..." He sniffles.

"It's best to forget about her. If she wants to stay friends, then that's good. But I don't think you two should be together if she's just gonna accuse you for stuff you did or didn't do without letting you explain...." I start, but he places his lips on mine. I was shocked but kissed back. 

"Joy, I'm sorry but I just wanted to do that... don't kill me, please. I just kissed you, that's all." He says, I smiled. He did the same but weaker.  

"It's alright. But I kinda think you should give time before you get into another relationship. It may hurt at first, but it will all get better eventually." 

"Thanks Joy. Anyway, c-can I stay here for a bit? I w-wanna have someone to hug if I e-ever think about what happened again." He offers, I nodded.

"Shawn, of course. You can stay here as long as you want to." I reply, as he pulls me into a hug.

"Thanks, Joy. I knew I could count on you. I love you." He says, I was shocked he said that to me, but I didn't hesitate.

"I love you too, Shawn." I reply as we spent the rest of the day together.