Bad Reputation [REQUESTED]

Requested Imagine from pekaborain

Trigger Warning: Cuts and Abuse

Leilani's POV
Bitch. Slut. Whore. Those were the names I get called everyday in school by idiots. I'm not the most popular girl and I'm always hiding somewhere where I won't encounter anyone judging me.

As I walked through the crowded hallways to my locker, I suddenly felt my textbooks being knocked onto the floor.

"You bitch! Do us a favour and get expelled from here!"

"Nobody wants you ruining everyone's eyes by your ugly appearance!"

More and more of these comments get thrown at my face as I just kept silent and tried to brush it off. I then suddenly felt being slapped on the cheek, making me stumble onto the floor. The bell rings again and everyone scurries away.

I slowly crawled to where my textbooks were and picked them up. I then went to a corner of the hallway and sobbed to myself. Nobody knows what I'm going through. I just lost a sister who means a lot to me just 5 weeks ago due to a car accident, and I still haven't been able to recover from the pain since then. I also had a recent breakup of my jerky boyfriend who, I thought, was gonna be happy with me but he just decided to abuse me instead so he can take my virginity and dump me after. I can't take this anymore, I really can't.

I rolled up my sleeves to reveal cuts across my arm. Nobody knows about these either, not anyone from school nor anyone from home. Nevertheless, I continued to sob into my knees.

Shawn's POV
School was now finished and I was heading home, until I heard crying noises at the end of the hallway. Curious, I went there and found....Leilani?

I've heard that she's been getting bullied by a lot of people, but I don't understand why. She's just like any other girl at school. I've always wanted to help her, but fear of being bullied too if I take her side, although I am a tough fighter. But since nobody is here anymore, I decided to give it a shot.

I walked over to her and crouched down to her level.

"Hey, Leilani?" I asked softly and she slowly raised her head.

"A-Are you gonna hurt me? Please don't. I've already experienced enough pain..." She trailed off and I began to tear up myself. No girl should ever go through these kinds of situations.

"Oh, baby...." I say sympathetically and pulled her into a comforting hug. She nuzzles her face into my shoulder and cries.

"Shh, it's okay darling. I got you. I won't ever bully you like those assholes." I told her and she sniffled.

"Thanks, um..."

"Shawn."

"Thanks, Shawn." She sadly says.

"I was just curious, what made them start bullying you?" I asked.

"W-Well, my sister died from a car crash not long ago, p-people were making fun of me that she died c-cause she hates me and doesn't want anything to do with me..." She begins and chokes on her sentence. I hugged her tighter.

"That's not true. I'm pretty sure she loves you just as much as you loved her. Sure, you guys have fights every now and then but I know that she would never really kill herself because of you." I tell her and she sniffled again as she continued to tell her story.

"...a-and I broke up with my boyfriend not long ago as well, t-then people said it w-was because I'm too ugly and s-slutty for him. I can't deal with it anymore, Shawn. I'm sorry..." She cries harder.

"Oh, my sweet muffin...." I tuck my head into her shoulder and just held her in my arms, trying to calm her down, until I see her arms.

"Oh my God...d-did you..." I whispered and she noticed what I was looking at. She gasped and quickly covered it with her sleeve.

"D-Don't ever do that to yourself. Please, it just hurts me seeing girls do these kinds of things to themselves." I tear up too and she cried along with me.

"No, don't cry Shawn." She rubbed my back but I shook my head no.

"Leilani, I'm done hiding my feelings too. I'm gonna be by your side whenever you get bullied. I'll stand up for you when you can't deal with them yourself. I won't let you down, love. J-Just please, don't ever cut again." I sniffle and pulled her in closer.

"I promise, Shawn. I'll stop. And thanks for being here for me."

"No problem, hunny. I love you." I mumbled the last three words but she heard it.

"Aw, I love you too." She replied and kissed my cheek.