You see him cry for the first time

"Shawn! I'm home!" You call as you entered after an exhausting day at work. Lately, Shawn's been acting a little weird. He's doing all he can to try and impress you...probably overdoing it. 

This was his habit for the past week. Everyday, he would come to you every second, asking you how you are and if you needed everything. You smiled that he's trying to be a sweetheart, but it's now starting to make you feel uncomfortable. 

"Baby!" You called again, but heard no response. Finally, you see the bedroom door open slowly, and you hear....sobbing?

You've never seen Shawn in tears before, he always tried to act tough and confident in front of you. I guess he has a soft side as well.

You enter the room with him on the bed, head in his hands and you hear him sniffle and whimper. The sound of this breaks your heart. 

"Shawn..." You whisper and he looks up. You frowned at the sight of his eyes, all red and puffy. His cheeks stained with tears and hair in all directions.

"Y/N...?" He barely says and you come closer to him. You pull him into a hug and he cries into your shoulder.

"I'm sorry babygirl, I'm so sorry..." He whimpers into your shoulder and holds you tighter.

"What's the matter, love?" You asked and kissed his forehead.

"I'm the worst boyfriend ever... I don't deserve you at all!" He cries even harder.

What is this boy upto?

"Shawn! No! Please don't say that..." You started to tear up as well. 

"N-No, please don't cry, darling. It's not your fault." He looks up at you and wipes your tears away with his thumb. 

"Shawn, why would you say that?" You wondered.

"I...I don't know Y/N. I see other couples that go the extra length to make their girlfriends happy. And I feel like I'm not loving you enough!" He whimpers and you sigh.

"Shawn, your love for me is already making me happy. There's no need for you to do unnecessary stuff. I love you for who you are, who cares what people think?" You tell him and he sniffles.

"Thank You Y/N, I love you. And I hope we never break up." He says and kisses your forehead.

"I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon! I love you too, Shawn!" You reply and share a passionate kiss with him.