Meet and Greet

You stood impatiently in line as you were about to meet bae, aka Shawn Mendes. You've saved enough money for tickets and brought along a lot of stuff for him to sign, ranging from your books to even the clock from your room. You wanted as much memory from him as possible so you brought all that you can carry. 

After who knows how long you've waited, it was finally your turn!

"Hey, Shawn!" You cheered but you see him staring at you in amazement, as if he was daydreaming about you:

"Um, hello? Shawn?" You waved your hand in front of him and he sighs happily.

"So beautiful..." He says but then snaps out of his thoughts. "Oh, sorry hunny. You're just so beautiful, probably the best out of everyone I've met so far." He tells you and winks. 

Your heart melted at his compliment and set down your stuff on the table for him to sign. His eyes widened, but was happy to sign all of it. 

After that's done, he stood up to take a pic with you. But instead of him standing right next to you, he came up behind you, wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder. 

"Cheese!" He says and smiles widely. You did the same and the camera snaps. You got the picture and admired it.

"Awww, look at us!" He coos and looks at the photo. 

"We're so cute together!" You say and look at his eyes. He looks at yours and leans in and not long after, you two were kissing. 

"Mmm, I..love..you..." He moans in-between kisses and you pull away after a few seconds later.

"Bye, Shawn! It was fun meeting you!" You offered your hand and he shook it, but you felt something on it as well.

You were motioned out and opened your hand. It was a piece of paper, your heart began to beat faster as you opened it. 

I really like you and I'm sorry I didn't say it at the table. Other girls would freak out. Anyways, call me in about 2 hours after I'm done with Meet and Greet. I'd love to take you out on a date.

Shawn <3

He also wrote his number at the bottom and you saved it on your phone. You jumped around celebrating. This was definitely worth the money you saved up for.

You met Shawn, now you're going on a date with him later.