Prom [PART 2]

Prom was only 5 hours away, and you still had no-one ask you out. 

It's already been 30 minutes since Shawn went to his locker, and you were getting worried that he just threw the note away and probably asked out a girl who's hotter than you.

You were sitting in the cafeteria having lunch until you hear a familiar voice.

"Everyone, I have something to say to one of you all." The entire cafeteria goes silent and you look up to see who's talking. 

It's Shawn! What could he be doing now?

"As you all know, prom is coming up..." He says and all the girls began to scream.

"Be my date!"

"Shawn, I love so much! I love you so much!"

"Be my muffin boy!" 

He laughs a little and the cafeteria lowered their voices.

"But there is one girl who I really would like to take to prom. I've waited for this to happen since the start of the school year..." He says and goes down.

Your heartbeat began to increase as he walks towards you. Could this be moment you've been waiting for?

He stops in front of you and goes down on one knee.

"Y/N Y/L/N, I've always had feelings for you since last month and I should've told you but I was so nervous. So, now that I'm right in front of you. Will you do the honour of being my date to the prom?" He asks and holds up a rose. 

Your eyes began to water as you say yes. The entire cafeteria cheered and he pulls you in for a hug.

"Y/N, you've made my feelings happy. Thanks for letting me be your date." He says and you cry into his muscular chest. 

----PROM NIGHT----

You just finished putting on makeup for the big night tonight. You looked ridiculously hot that any guy now would wanna be your date.

You heard the doorbell rang. It's Shawn! 

You answered it to find your brother instead, wearing a tuxedo and holding a guitar. Your eyebrows went up in confusion.

"Y/N, shall I take you to prom?" He tried to imitate Shawn's voice and you laughed at his failed attempt.

"Sorry Y/B/N, I already have a date!" You reply.

"Hmm, maybe this will change your mind." He says and attempted to play the guitar. Your brother can't play any musical instrument, so you laughed at him loudly.

"You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches....."

Your brother sings in a very bad voice and cracked his voice at the last word. He can't even sing either! 

"Okay, Y/B/N joke's over. Shawn's gonna be here any minute now. Go upstairs and hit up a girl online or something..." You motion him and he agrees. 

You went to the kitchen get a glass of water, when you heard the doorbell ring again.

You opened the door and your eyes bulged at the sight of him:

"Maybe I should've wore something more attractive..." He sighed as he notices your shocked look. 

"Oh, no Shawn! You look great in that!" You say as he smiles.

You look at your outfit and now thought it wasn't good enough.

"Sorry about my dress, it kinda doesn't make me feel bright." You droop your head down.

He lifts your chin up with his finger and stares at you with his gorgeous eyes and wide smile.

"Y/N, no matter what you're wearing, you're a treasure that can't be hidden as you shine so bright." He compliments as you blush.

His smiles grew wider as he kisses your nose. "You're cute."

"So, shall we get to prom?" He says and offers his hand. You gladly accepted it and walked to the limo that will take you two there.

----AT THE PROM----

It was dark in the hall, except for the snack corner which was running out of muffins quickly thanks to Shawn stealing almost all them.

You went to talk to your friends as Shawn waited for more muffins to come to the snack table. 

After 20 minutes into the prom, the first slow song came on. You see Shawn walk up to you and offered his hand.

"Wanna dance?" He asks. You nodded and held his hand as you two walked to an open spot.

He places his hands on your hips as you wrap yours around his neck. He seemed a little nervous.

"Y/N, I may know how to sing but I'm a terrible dancer..." He starts but you point to another couple near you slow-dancing.

"Just do what they do." You say and he nods. 

You two were slow-dancing perfectly, until he accidentally trips and both of you fall onto the ground laughing. You landed on top of him. 

"Okay, Shawn let's get up..." You stand but pulls you down.

"No, let's stay like this. I know another kind of dance we could do..." He winks as you playfully smack his arm.

"We can't in front of all these people! Now stand up!" You offered your hand to help him and he accepted. 

You two continued to slow-dance until the song was over.

"Y/N, can I talk to you for a moment?" He asks and you nod.

He leads you to a corner far away from the other students and hold your hand.

"Y/N, I've been wanting to ask you this for quite some time now and I thought tonight would be the perfect night. Y/N, I really like you. From the moment I saw that note in your locker, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I spent the whole of this afternoon trying out different tuxes until I found the right one, just like I found the right girl which is you. I'll put one of my tears in the ocean, and the day you find that one little tear is when I'll stop loving you..." He says and you smiled.

"So Y/N... make my life complete and please be my girlfriend?" He asks as he looks at you straight in the eye.

"Yes, Shawn!" You reply as he pulls you in for a kiss.

"I love you." You say as he grins.

"I love you too." He replies and you two walk back to where the students were and slow-danced to another song.