Rumours and Last Chances [FIGHT]

Written in 1st Person POV [for a temporary change]

WARNING: Intense Content

Your POV [12:30AM]
I sighed in relief but also with frustration as Shawn enters the house, his face looking tired and frustrated. 

"Hey, babe." I greeted but he didn't reply. He unzipped his jacket and threw it towards the couch, not knowing that it hit me quite hard.

"Ow! That actually hurt my face!" I whined as he turned around with an annoyed look. 

"Really? I was hoping your heart would be hurt too!" He sassed back as my mouth opened wide.

"Shawn! What's you're problem!? All I did was say hello and yet you talk to me like this!?" I raised my voice a little, but he didn't respond. I saw him changing and hopped into bed. I sighed as I turned off the light and laid down next to him, resting my head on his shoulder but he quickly pushed it out of the way quite hard. He turns until his back was facing me. I began to tear up and turned my back towards his. Sobs and whimpers escaped my mouth.

"SSSSSHHHH!!!" I hear Shawn whisper harshly and slap the back of my head. Clearly he's gone too far. I can't deal with him being like this, but I had to get some rest cause I was up since 7 and it's already almost 1AM.

--THE NEXT DAY--

I woke up to find no Shawn next to me but I did find a note on his spot where he would usually lie down on. 

Slept on the couch last night, I can't sleep in here with your pathetic crying. You are such a goddamn over-sensitive bitch. 

What did I do to make him mad? I teared up and went to the living room to find him sound asleep. Nevertheless, I made breakfast so I can at least get my day started. 

I hear him wake up and see him open his eyes. Now is my chance to ask him what's the matter.

"Morning, honey. Slept well last night?" I tried to sound as enthusiastic, but he didn't reply. He marched to our room and slammed the door shut. I hear him lock it as well.

I held back my tears that were about to fall as I finished cooking breakfast for myself. I know that Shawn doesn't love me anymore. 

I sighed and ate my breakfast, then I walked back to the bedroom to see what Shawn is upto. I knocked on the door but he didn't open it.

"Shawn! If you don't open this door, I'll have to break it down..." I said, but he laughed.

"Like you have the muscles to do it..." He replied sarcastically. Okay, that hurt. 

That's it. I can't keep my voice down anymore. Time to show him how angry I really am at him. I kicked on the door and pounded it repeatedly, trying to knock it down. 

"OPEN THIS DOOR SO I CAN COME IN AND PUNCH YOU IN PLACES THAT SHOULDN'T BE PUNCHED!!!" I shouted off the top of my lungs and continued to bang the door, but he counter-acted.

"Calm down you psychotic slut. You sound like you have a mental disorder!" He sasses as I eventually gave up. I went back to the living room where I bawled my eyes out.

--30 MINUTES LATER--

I hear the door open and Shawn appeared with a mad look on his face.

"S-Shawn, just tell me what your problem i-is.." I can't speak anymore, the tears have taken over my speech.

"You wanna know why I'm mad, Y/N? This!!" He shouts and pulls out his phone. Multiple rumours about how I kissed Cam and Nash, as well as saying yes to marry Cameron were spread all over the internet.