He bullies you in school [PART 3; ALTERNATE ENDING]

Shawn's POV
I can't believe I made Y/N do that. She never fought back when I bullied her, so I assumed she was okay with it.

But what idiot would believe that theory?

"Y/N..." I said softly. I could see her tears falling and the injuries I caused. Tears began to water my eyes as well. No one from the school has ever seen my cry, I'm always known as someone who was tough and buff. I never wanted anyone to see me cry, I always thought that's for people who are weak.

I reached out to pull her in for a hug but she just kneed me in that part of my body. She threw punches at my face until it was bleeding.

"See what you get for hurting your best friend from junior high!?" She screams and her voice sounded so mad I feel like the devil is speaking to me. 

"So, where are your friends? They're not here cause they don't care about you anymore! How sad!" She teased. I try to swing at her but she pushes me hard against the wall. My arms were so hurt that I can't punch her anymore. 

"You didn't know that I was waiting for you and me to be alone so I can beat you up without your group of dumbasses knowing, right!?" She shouts as I cover my head. I can only defend myself now.

"Y/N... s-stop." I pleaded, I'm so hurt now. Both physically and emotionally. 

She softened up and kneeled to my level.

"Y/N...." My eyes were watering as she pulls me in for a hug. I nuzzled my face into her shoulder as she rubs my back. 

We stood up and she smiled as she leaned in. Is she about to kiss me!?

Our lips were only 2cm apart, until I feel a sting on my cheek.

She just slapped me.

"You really think I could just forgive you that easily after everything you did to me!?" She laughed as I drooped my head down....

---------2 YEARS LATER---------

"And that's how me and Shawn's senior high school life was like!" You said to the people at the funeral.

Shawn committed suicide after you beat him up, and you decided to go to his funeral since you wanted to tell the people how he ruined your life in school. 

When it was time for the coffin to be lowered, you smirked and mocked him.

"Bye, Shawn." You teased him and walked off as the coffin reached the bottom. 

You were glad that he's finally out of your life, and that could start living a better one.