Chapter 6: A Day Together

This chapter is for nutelladoesfanfics as a gift for her birthday. I hope you enjoy it :)

This is not edited so if there's a mistake, please kindly point it out. You see that emphasis? Good. Because I won't tolerate any bad attitude in here.

*****

It's already Saturday, the days passed by quick, looking unimportant compared to this day.

Standing in front of the mirror, I looked back at my reflection. I only got a wink of sleep last night (fuck you too, insomnia) so the bags under my eyes are as bigger and darker as fucking ever. I let out a sigh and just ignored it. It's not like it'll be gone if I keep on stressing about it.

I'm going out with Rein and he told me to wear casual and comfortable clothes. I doubt that we'll be going to some fucking fancy shit restaurants and I'm glad about that (I'm too tired to deal with fancy shits), but I don't have any idea where we're going and Rein can be a random little shit at times. I dressed in a grey hoodie and jeans, wearing my black Vans later on. Hearing my phone rang from its place on top of my nightstand, I made my way across my room and checked who it is.

From: Hanji

15:51

Hey, Shorty! You're going on a date with your "bestfriend", right? Pffft, best friend. Okay, I won't bother you but you have to tell me what happened!

I rolled my eyes before typing my reply for them aggressively, as if each type will leave a punch on them. I just fucking wish that it can, it would save me from trouble and pestering.

To: Hanji

15:53

Fuck off, Shitty Glasses, I don't want you to fucking spoil this day for me.

You already spoiled many events and that's fucking enough.

Tapping send, I tossed my phone to my bed and went back to where I stood earlier and comb my hair. Just as I finished, the doorbell rang, relying me the message that someone finally came. Taking one last look in the mirror, I took my phone and went down, putting my shoes on before I opened the door.

The moment I opened the door, I was met by the sight of a shaggy amber-eyed brunet standing on my doorway, sporting a crooked smile on his damn lips that should've been illegal. He's wearing a plain white v-neck shirt, the thin cloth providing something for the imagination of the one who sees. The skinny jeans he wore looks perfectly good and hugs him in all the right places. All the right fucking places, just close enough to make my mouth water.

"Uhm, hi, Levi."

I didn't realize that I'm staring at him for too long until he called my name. Fuck it, Levi, get a hold of yourself will you? You're making a fool out of yourself.

"You ready?"

I nodded. "Yeah, let's get going now."

He gave me a nod and I locked the door, following him to his car. After buckling our belts, he started driving, taking me to wherever he planned to.

"Where are you going to take me?"

"I'm going to take you to an amusement park."

I looked at him with a glare. "Amusement park?" He hummed in response, his gaze fixed on the road as he overtake some of the vehicles in front of us. "Don't you know how fucking germ infested that place is?"

I saw him roll his eyes but he has an amused look on his face."Can you let it pass today? I just thought that you need to take a break from stress and this is one way to do that." He broke his gaze away from the road to look at me, his bottom lip stuck out a bit forming a little pout and a pleading look on his face. "Please? You can use alcohol after every ride."