Chap. 5: I am katy

*Kat's POV*

HOLY CRAB THE POPO!

I looked at harry, was he going to run away? leave us here to deal with the cops? That's what I would expect him to do. but here's the crazy part:

He only stood there.

I can't tell you why, because even I don't know. maybe, he cared about us. Was he always this nice? I'm so confused. If he's in a band, won't going to jail like, kill his career if everyone found out?

"Young lady, please step down and explain why you are trespassing" she said.

I did as she told me "We aren't criminals, we were locked in here all night!"

She groaned and muttered to herself, "God dammit I told Bart to start checking for people during closing time," she looked up at us, "Listen I'm sorry about that. I won't arrest you obviously and I promise, we'll work on that. I'll just let you kids out the gate."

"Oh it's fine!" Kaleigh said and the woman let us out through the gate to harry.

We started walking away, "wow, she was nice" I said, shocked.

"Yeah, um... do you have a car harry?" Kaleigh asked.

"Oh, uh me and my friends drove here together so they must have taken it..." he frowned, " but don't worry, my hotel is close to here so we can walk. you guys wanted to meet my friends right?" he asked.

"Of course! That'd be great" I said.

"Great! but you're gonna have to wear these..." he pulled out some hats and sunglasses and I snatched them.

"SPIES!" I whisper yelled.

"Wait why do we have to wear these?" Kaleigh asked.

"Well me and my band are pretty famous so if you don't want creepy tween girls stalking you..." He trailed off. oh my...

We walked to the hotel with our heads down.

"Ok, now before the paps catch us, you both run into the building, yell you're with one direction, and get on the elevator." he ordered.

"Is one direction your band?" I asked

"Yes now go!" he lightly pushed us toward the hotel.

We slammed the door open, and people started to crowd around us.

"Don't touch us! we're with one direction!" Kaleigh screamed and pulled me onto the elevator. the doors shut and the elevator stayed put because we didn't push any buttons. the elevator jolted upwards and I glanced at Kaleigh.

"What did you do?" I raised an eye brow

"Nothing I swear!" she insisted, I could hear voices from the floor above us.

"I hear voices, let's play the game" I grinned. I heard a slightly high pitched male British accent from above.

"Zayn, you can't go! You don't know how to swim!"

I giggled and kept listening

"Shuddup! I brought my floaties!"

A girl with an American accent came next

"Hey! have any of you seen Harry?" she asked

So they knew our curly haired friend...

an Irish accent sounded

"I saw him last night, I thought he would be back by now"

The doors burst open and my brown eyes met with a pair of ocean blue eyes that I missed oh so much.