Chap. 7: I am explained to

*Kat's POV*

"WHAT?"

Oh dear umm this is awkward...

"Can we talk about it later? I know you want to talk about it now, but it's not the best time" Harry said more calmly this time, and nodded toward genesis. I noticed the interviewer was grinning like this was even going to effect her, or help her chances with Harry or something. ewww... I glared at her but she ignored me.

"I uh... I have to go..." genesis said before she bolted, with Harry soon running close behind.

"Sorry guys, um... don't worry! they'll be back soon!" Niall smiled nervously.

"Yeah, I've only known them for a bit but I can tell they'll get through this. they are like, the perfect couple!" I smiled, also nervous. I looked over at Niall and I could tell by his thankful smile that I had said the right thing. I smiled at Kaleigh, then glanced at the interviewer to find her glaring daggers at me. I was so surprised, I jumped a bit and Niall put his arm around my waist and glared at her. He looked back at me with a worried expression.

We sat there for a while in silence until Liam spoke up, "Um, well, anyways-" Liam stopped when he saw Genesis and Harry coming back onto the set. They looked sort of sad/happy, if that's possible, and I could tell Genesis got her make up redone.

"Sorry everyone, we just had to talk something over." Genesis said to the rather confused audience.

Harry sat down in his chair and pulled Genesis on his lap. He gripped her waist tightly and cuddled her.

"Harry stahp" she giggled and smacked his hands away. Harry laughed and looked at the interviewer lady to let her speak.

"So, Kat, you were friends with Niall when you were younger then?" she asked with anger in her scary eyes.

"Yeah, wherever I was, he was, and wherever he was, I was. Before the X-Factor that is. Then we lost contact and I moved to London about a year after he did" I answered, "Right now me and Kaleigh are visiting America for a while." I finished, still a little nervous.

I noticed Harry slowly tickling Genesis and soon she literally fell off Harry's lap.

"No, Harry p-please s-stop. Ah, no stop! Help! Hahlpppp! Oh God I'm dying oh no, call my pediatrician. This is child abuse I swear!" she squealed. Harry laughed and let her crawl back on his lap and cuddled her.

They whispered a bit and then Genesis have him the most unbearable puppy face I have ever seen. Everyone was laughing and smiling at the two love bugs, well, except for the creepy interviewer lady. I really need to learn her name... then pound her face in for flirting with a man that's taken! Harry gave her a sort of bored look and turned back to Genesis.

"Um, Genesis, how long have you been with the boys?" the lady asked her.

"Hmm, I think it's been almost three years now..." Genesis answered.

"And you've been with harry for...?" she waited for her to answer.

"One and a half... years. It doesn't feel like it's been that long, but I guess it has..." she laughed.

"And how old are you?" the lady asked.

"Almost eighteen." Genesis answered.

Huh, she looks younger...

"And Harry is twenty-one. Wow, three year age difference..." the lady said.

"It's not that big of a difference if you think about it,"

She would probably have a hard time doing that, she obviously needs more practice thinking...

Niall chuckled softly and started playing with my hair.