Chap. 16: I am clubbing

A/N: congrats Kaleigh, you got what you wanted :( ... I did too ;)

*Kat's POV*

We arrived at the club ten minutes later. Right away we all got these huge adrenaline rushes. The music was turned up all the way, everyone was dancing, people were getting drunk, we were all laughing together, and it was just a good time. Then, the Biebs showed up.

We were at a VIP club, so nobody really payed attention when Justin walked in. Except for me, Kaleigh, and Niall, that is. Kaleigh immediately walked over to him, and I saw him ask her if he cold buy her a drink or something.

"Niall? did you call Justin?" I peered at Niall.

He grinned sheepishly, "uh, yeh..."

I slapped his arm. "This is supposed to be a partner project thing! And they are supposed to have like, a long term relationship, not a one night stand!"

He rose his hands in defense. "Sorry mom! I'll do better on my test next time!" he said sarcastically.

"Oi! that's it! I'm officially ignoring you for the rest of the night!" I declared.

"Nooooooo, who am I supposed to hang out with? Who are you supposed to hang out with?" He gasped, "who will protect you from," he looked around and whispered, "bad boys"

I laughed humorlessly, "I am not a child, Niall. I can protect myself. And I promise, I will only kiss nice guys."

Niall gasped, and I skipped away to the dance floor, hoping to find someone nice. I saw a bunch of old dudes, some women in barley any clothing (ew), rapper guys, drunken teenagers, pervy boys, and one normal looking girl, dancing with two boys.

I easily decided not to be weirded out tonight, and walked through the crowd, to the three normal people.

"Hello! Im looking for someone to hang out with, and you guys look pretty cool. I'm Kat!" I had to shout over the loud music.

One of the boys, with a fetus Justin Bieber haircut, pointed to a booth. "Lets go sit down, its too loud over here!"

We all nodded and walked over and sat in the booth, The blonde girl and the fetus Justin Bieber haircut guy on one side, and me and a guy with a quiff on the other side.

The girl spoke first, "Hi, I'm Lisa, this is my boyfriend Shane, and him right next to you is Joey." she introduced.

I shook hands with them, "So, what do you guys like to do?" I asked.

"Well, were all YouTubers, and that pretty much takes up all of our time." Shane said.

"That must be so cool! I don't really have a job, just a bunch of best friends to look after" I smiled and they laughed.

"Who are your friends?" Joey asked.

I turned around and pointed to the bar, "Those guys, mostly. It's Niall, Harry, Zayn, Liam, Louis, and my bestest friend, Kaleigh. Me and her have been best friends for four years, and me and Niall have been best friends since we were like seven, and he introduced me to his friends at the beginning if summer and now were finishing the american tour with them." I said. "Oh yeah, it's one direction and they are on tour right now soooo yeah." I finished

Joey laughed, "So, why are you dressed as a boy?"

I looked at myself. "oh yeahhhhhhhh, all of us dressed up as each other for halloween, and I'm Harry styles!" I chirped.

They laughed and I excused myself. I walked to the bathroom, and quickly ripped off my wig and all my fake skin stuff. I took some mascara and eyeliner from my back pocket, and applied it to my eyes. I decided that would have to do, and I walked back out to Shane, Lisa, and Joey.