Chap. 6: I am recognized

*Kat's POV*

I looked into his eyes an nodded. my eyes watered as he quickly took me into a bear hug.

"Kitty! I missed you so much..." he whispered

We pulled away, "I thought you hated me or something" I said quietly.

"Why would I hate you? I thought you hated me!" he said shocked.

"I thought you hated me because you never tried to talk to me!" I said, also shocked.

"I've tried many times to talk to you, but I'm kinda... well, famous. and management only lets us have twitter and texting and phone calls and stuff. but when I left to go to London we didn't have phones yet so I never got your number. Im SO sorry!" he said and we hugged again.

"It's fine, I'm sorry too" I said

"Come on, they're probably wondering what's going on" he sighed and we walked over to where everyone was talking and they looked at us weirdly.

"Um, guys, Kat and I were kind of... best friends before I came to London and we lost contact. and now we found each other again so... yeah" he said smiling awkwardly

"Niall, you must be very Irish... cause you are goddamn lucky I got trapped in a zoo with her" Harry laughed.

"Trapped... in a... zoo?" Louis asked,

confusedly.

"Well, you all left me and everyone left and the zoo closed while I was in the bathroom, so I walked out and bumped into Kat, and... Well, here we are!" he laughed and flipped his hair.

"But-" Niall was interrupted by the door slamming shut.

"Hey guys, pools closing. you have to go" a guy said, and we walked out and started talking again.

"Anyways... Kat! Come with me! I have to show you something" Niall said suddenly

"Okay?" I laughed and he took my hand and dragged me to the elevator. We went into his room which was some-what close to genesis and Harry's room.

He got out his suitcase and started digging through it until he found what he was looking for. He turned to me, with the thing behind his back, bent down on one knee, and pulled out a small, velvet box.

Ho-ly cuh-rap-tons! No way Josè!

My mind was going wild as he grinned at my excitement and opened to box to reveal a silver ring, with a pink, heart shaped diamond with smaller heart shaped diamond circles on the sides of the heart.

I bent down to Niall and put my hands on my cheeks, with my eyes watering with joy.

"Niall I-" I started but I was interrupted by the door opening.

"Hey guys we have to- AHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Louis ran up to us and started whacking Niall with a... rubber chicken? wtf bro...

"NO! NO! STOP! COME ON NIALL! YOU'RE SEVENTEEN! YOU WORK AT QUICKY CHICKY! YOU WANNA RUIN YOU'RE LIFE FOREVER?" Louis shouted and we laughed.

Haha... Wait, he watches Good Luck Charlie too?

"IM RIGHT HERE LOUIS!" I shouted back, "And he was not proposing! he was showing me this ring that is VERY important to us. god" I scolded

"Oh, I is sowwy" Louis pouted and gave me a cute little puppy eyes pouty face. poop

"Ok ok! I forgive you! just never make that face again or I will break down crying!" I shrieked. but hey, it was a damn cute face.

"Anyway, when we were little we used to play 'bride and groom' and we always used that ring." I finished, smiling at the memory.