Chapter 1

Leaving always seems so hard, but it isn't. You could leave overnight without anyone knowing if you wanted. People get mixed up with leaving, and goodbye. Leaving is easy, saying goodbye is hard. You don't have to do both! You can leave and never say goodbye; you can be like a ninja! But if you say goodbye, there's no doubt it'll be hard.

I got off the plane and searched for my Uncle Jared. I had 10 suitcases in my hands and was struggling juristically.

"Where the hell is he?" I mumbled.

"Melody?" I heard his voice ring. I turned around and saw him. I smiled and ran up to hug him.

"Uncle Jared I haven't seen you in forever!" I squealed.

"I know! It's just, after mine and your dad's little dispute," he paused. "I left and came here to Italy. I met a woman here, and we fell in love!" He finished.

My uncle looked fairly similar to my dad; other than the fact that he's a little more younger looking considering he's younger than my father. He had a faint Italian accent, probably from all the time he was here, brown hair, and blue eyes.

"I've missed you," I said.

"I have too," he said. We haven't seen each other since I was in 7th grade. "You ready to go to your new school?" he asked.

"Definetly," I nod. We headed outside and waited for the driver to come pick us up and take us to the Academy.

"What's your fiancé's name again?" I asked.

"Fiona," he said in a daze. "Fiona Moline."

"That's a pretty name," I smiled. The car pulled up and he helped me put 5 suitcases in the trunk and the rest in the back.

"Where am I sitting?" I asked.

"In the front," he responded.

"Then where will you sit?" I asked.

"I'm not coming dear. I have work to attend too. But your to-be-aunt will we waiting for you outside the Academy okay?" He said.

"Uh okay. How will I know it's her?" I asked.

"Because she's insanely beautiful," he said and walked away.

I sighed and got into the passenger seat. The driver, who looked about 40, started the engine and drove away. I watched the scenery outside and admired everything. It was so beautiful. Then again, it was Milan. The streets were narrow but it was so old, and comforting looking. I passed by cafes, boutiques, and so many different looking people wearing the latest fashion.

Soon, we reached a massive school that was shaped as a square, but the front was guarded by guards and a gate. It's look seemed old, but at the same time there was a modern day look to it. There was a large courtyard with a fountain in the middle, as well as a large green space and benches all around. There were students everywhere studying, talking, eating, taking pictures.

"Wow," I breathed.

"Wow is correct Miss," the driver said. I turned my head towards him.

"I'm sorry I didn't catch your name," I apologized.

"Marco," he said.

"Nice to meet you Marco, my name is Melody," I said and raised my hand to shake his.

"I know that," he said after shaking my hand. He gets out of the car and starts to unload the car. I get out as well to help and soon I see a beautiful woman coming up to me. Her long, brown hair was let down and she wore a pan suit. Her eyes were hazel brown, and her skin was tanned.