Chapter 28

The next morning I woke up with sore feet and a small headache. And I only had 3 shots! I groaned and turned on my side to wake Alec up.  "Wake up sleepy head," I mumbled.

"No lemme sleep," he groaned. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed myself.

"Fine, be late to class, or better yet, don't go at all and don't graduate!" I said and walked into the bathroom. He groaned again and I could hear him fall out of bed.

Yes, literally fall out of bed. 

I shook my head and proceeded to brush my teeth and do my normal morning routine. I washed my face and took a quick shower to ease the headache. When I got out, I wore my undergarments and walked out of the bathroom.

I pulled out a black t-shirt dress, some black booties, my bag and went to the kitchen to eat something. I was met with Nate and Alec talking about some sports related thing, and when Vivian was done getting ready we headed to out "boring" classes.

"See ya later babe," I waved and walked off with Vivian. "I hate math," I mumbled.

"You and me both sister," she agreed.

-----------------------------------

When lunch time rolled around, we met up with the boys in the front yard. Nate had pizza in his hands and I was ready to eat it all up. 

"Easy there tiger, by the looks of it, you're ready to eat this all up by yourself. Share," Alec scolded playfully. I playfully glared and went in to get a slice. As I was stuffing my face, Leslie just happened to stop by.

"Alec!" she squealed.

"Ok, she's getting on my last nerves that's it," I whispered. Alec put his hand on my shoulder and shook his head.

"Leslie quit it. We're over. I'm with Melody now so please just leave us all alone, we're sick of it," he said and lead us away leaving her behind. 

I stopped when we were far enough from her and hugged Alec tightly. "Thank you," I mumbled in his t-shirt. Vivian and Nate kept on walking leaving us two alone.

"She needed to hear it," Alec said. "Besides, you and I are together now," he said with a childish smile. I smiled too and kissed his cheek.

"Do you think we'll be together for a while?" I asked, holding his hand and started walking back to Vivian and Nate.

"I think you're gonna be my wife one day," he said looking straight ahead. My heart started beating a little faster but I didn't let it show how much that sentence affected me (in a good way.) 

My life really was falling into place. 

-----------------------------------

Authors Note

Hey guys, you're probably asking a lot of questions. Where have I been? What happened to the updates? I'm gonna explain.

After my last update, I was feeling really sick, and I ended up going to the emergency room. I was put on bed rest and turns out I had some sort of stomach flu because of something I ate, and I also had very high blood pressure due to stress levels. I was out of school for a while so I've been catching up lately and because of the lack of updates, I wrote 3 chapter in 3 days. The epilogue will be the last chapter of this book, and that'll make it the end of the last book of this series. 

I'm really sorry that I didn't tell you guys before. Doctors said I needed to be off electronics, and reduce stress levels. I hope you guys understand.

Much love,

Author