Chapter 22

I was still eating my apple when everyone was done cleaning; I was a slow eater. And I really didn't want to help clean up. My headache was still bad, and I was too lazy to make coffee.

Alec came into the kitchen and stood in front of me while I sat on the counter. His colone was strong and intoxicating.

"Headache?" he asked and wrapped his arms around me. I sighed and nodded.

"I hate drinking. Never doing that again," I said with a pout. He laughed a hardy laugh and shook his head.

"You're a liar," he said.

"Am not!" I said like a child.

He chuckled and threw out the apple core that was resting beside me. "We only have five days left here," he said, "have any idea what to do?"

I thought about it and laughed. "You're goanna laugh when I tell you," I said.

He raised a brow and I laughed tilting my head back. "Club?" I asked still laughing.

He looked at me with a confused expression and chuckled. "As I said before Pepper, you're a liar," he said.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him playfully. "Yeah yeah whatever Salt; not like you're any better," I said.

-----

Around nine we decided to get ready so we could leave by nine thirty and get to the club by ten. Nate and Vivian were all on board with the idea.

I decided to stick to something simple. So I pulled out a pair of black, high-waisted, jean shorts  and a black, lacy, crop top. I put on a choker, some studded earrings, and I wore my black, Louboutin heels. I did a smokey eye, mascara, eye line and neutral lips for my makeup, and I walked downstairs. My hair was simply left down in waves.

"Hey people you ready?" I yelled. They all came rushing down the stairs and I smiled. "Great let's go!"

We got out the door only to be greeted by the jerks. I stood there surprised. "You guys were out late," I said.

"Nine thirty is hardly late sweetheart," Adam said. "Where are you guys going?"

"Out," I simply said.

"So late?" he said. I stared at him and gave him my best try-me face.

"It's hardly late. Especially when going out to a club. Chao," I said and widened my eyes. 

I lived in Italy for a while and caught a few words. I never said Chao. Vivian even said I'm getting an accent.

"Chao? Since when do you speak Italian?" Jackson asked. I looked at him and smiled nervously.

"Everyone speaks Italian nowadays," I said.

"Really? Cause here we speak English," he challenged. I gulped, grabbed Alec's hand, and walked away.

"I have no time for this, see you later," I said and got into the car. I sat in the drivers seat and shook my head.

"Babe why don't you just tell them?" Alec asked getting into the passenger seat.

"Yeah Mel, it seems easier," Nate said and got into the back seat with Vivian.

"You don't understand," I said.

"What? It's no har-" Alec started.

"They'll come get me okay? I mean, I don't know anymore, they're giving me mix signals. All I know is that I can't have another death okay?" I exclaimed. The car fell silent and I sighed. "I'm sorry, I'll tell them soon." I said.