Chapter 15 (Final Chapter)

Diana's POV

"No!" I cried as Johnny hit the floor, blood streaming out of the side of his head.

The cold laughter of Bob echoed through the room, and I sat shaking and crying. My whole life Johnny was there trying to protect me, and I was unable to help him.

I clung to Ponyboy, and I could feel him shaking as well. Johnny was just as important to him.

"Well, well. What do we have here, two greaser lovebirds watching helplessly as their friend bleeds?" Bob snickered.

I let go of Ponyboy and stood up with the very little strength I had left.

"My brother." I growled.

He just laughed. "Even better."

Ponyboy stood in front of me, looking angrier than ever. "You hurt my girlfriend, and now you hurt my best friend. I'm gonna make sure you bleed."

"Is that so?" Bob smiled.

Pony didn't say anything. And before I knew it, he charged Bob and knocked him to the ground. They began fighting and tears streamed down my face.

I was very scared. I didn't want Ponyboy to get hurt. Bob was bigger than him, and stronger. But Ponyboy was empowered, and he was gaining the advantage. That was, until Bob had managed to throw him to the ground.

"No!" I cried as Bob began to beat him very badly. I tried to get him off, but I was too damaged to even move him an inch.

"Help!" I screamed. "Somebody help!"

I felt hopeless until someone busted the door down. It was no one other than Brandon. He looked nervous but angry. He yanked Bob off in one pull.

"What the hell, Brandon?!" Bob yelled, "What are you doing, you're supposed to help me!"

"I was never on your side, Bob. It's time for you to pay for what you've done." Brandon replied before beating him unconscious.

Not long after the whole gang came in, overwhelmed by the scene in front of them. Johnny was unconscious and bleeding, I was laying on the floor, bruised and badly beaten, as was Ponyboy.

Darry went over to help Ponyboy while Two Bit and Steve helped Johnny. Dally alongside Brandon made sure that Bob didn't wake up and attack. Soda came over to me, with deep concern in his eyes. His normally sweet voice was full of fear.

"Diana, help is coming, you'll be okay." He said while examining my wounds. He took some of the bandages that Johnny brought to patch me up.

Johnny was still unconscious, but he was breathing, thank the heavens.

"Ponyboy, Ponyboy, are you okay?!" I asked, trying to crawl closer to him. Soda stopped me.

"You're too hurt, don't move." He said.

"I'm okay, we're gonna be okay. I love you." Pony said.

I tried to say it back but my voice cracked and I just kept crying, seeing his swollen face.

Kristen came through the doorway with the police and paramedics, and she rushed right over to me.

"Diana, are you okay?!" She yelled. I shook my head. "Diana I'm so sorry about what I said and how I acted."

I was so overwhelmed with emotions and pain, and I started loosing vision and drifting off into unconsciousness again. I saw that the police were handcuffing Bob.

"Diana!" She yelled, but was interrupted by a paramedic.

"Ma'am, I'm gonna need you to step away." They said as they put me on a stretcher. All I saw was her start to cry before I passed out.

-------------------------

I woke up in the hospital. Johnny and Ponyboy were there, awake and smiling, next to everyone else. I was feeling 100x better than I did the night before. They noticed that I had woken up.

"It's all over." Darry said, "Bob and some of the Socs are in jail now."

"Good." I replied.

"How are you feeling?" Johnny asked.

"I'm feeling better. How about you?"

"A little dizzy, but I'm alright."

"We were talking while you slept. We decided that it wasn't safe to stay in Tulsa anymore. So everyone is gonna come to California with us when you're healed. You won't have to worry about visiting either of us. We'll all be together." Kristen smiled.

I sat in happiness. My life was finally getting put back together. I won't have to worry about Tulsa or Socs anymore. I can be happy with my family and friends where I won't have to worry about anything.

"Thank you so much for helping us." I said to Brandon. "I don't know what we would've done without you."

"It's no problem. I'm glad you all are okay." He smiled. "Just call me every now and then. Tell me about your new life."

"I will." I smiled back.

Everyone left to give me time to talk to Ponyboy, who's face was looking better. Even after getting beat up, he still looked hot. We smiled at each other. He came next to my bed and held my hand.

"We did it." He squeezed my hand.

"I know. I love you." I said

"I love you too." He replied.

We were together at last, and I couldn't have been happier.

THE END

(OMG HEY LOVELIES!!! IM SO SORRY THAT I DIDNT UPDATE IN A LONG TIME, BUT IVE HAD THE WORST WRITERS BLOCK, AND HAVING IT FOR THE LAST CHAPTER OF A BOOK SUCKS. SO IM SORRY IF THE CHAPTER IS TERRIBLE, I WAS JUST TRYING SO HARD TO GET YOU GUYS AN UPDATE WITH THIS BLOCK. Anyways, I have been reading all of your nice comments and messages and I want to thank you guys so so much for being such great fans, and I'm sorry if I have let you down. But that's it for this story. I won't be writing any other Outsiders fanfics simply because I don't have any ideas and not very much time. I might be writing another story though. If so, I'm not sure when. Maybe if I get a creative idea. Anyways, thank you guys again! I love you all! <3

~Maddyboy_Curtis)