Chapter 2

Diana's POV

Before I boarded the plane, I looked back to Kristen. She had a heartwarming smile on her face.

I ran up and hugged her while warm tears ran down my cheeks.

She wrapped her arms around me, rubbing my back.

I owe her my life, because I would never have survived without her. The world is such a cruel place, and she showed me the bright side of things.

Thank you, Kirsten, for being there for me when there was no one left.

"Make sure you call me!" She exclaimed as I let go and begun walking to the plane.

"I promise!" I smiled.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I have only traveled on a plane once in my life. That was when Kirsten was taking me to her house in Cali. Now I'm coming back.

Looking out the window, I see the beautiful blue sky merging with the white clouds. Why can't all life be this beautiful?

I felt my insides turn as I saw the stunning Los Angeles disappear from view.

I'm all alone now, I thought.

I'm leaving the only peace I've ever had, to return to the terrifying memories? What's wrong with me?

Laying back in my seat, I only hope.

Johnny, I hope things got better.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

We landed in the Tulsa International Airport with good time. LA and Tulsa weren't that far apart anyhow.

I collected my things and exited the airport, only to find myself alone and anxious.

I had to remember all the gruesome moments I had here, just to remember where to go.

I can vaguely remember when Kristen took me here, and the road we took.

Walking in the direction, I notice something familiar. The Dingo.

Some people were fighting, who looked of different social classes. It must be a Soc and a Greaser.

Mustangs pull up to join in, and I look the other way and continue walking.

Finally I wind up at my old home. I cringe at the sight. It's run down, just like it used to be. But my excitement got the best of me. I get to see Johnny!

Taking a deep breath, I knock on the door. Not too long after, a tall figure emerged from the house.

I knew it was my father. He had the same grim expression, with scars all over his skin.

He scowled at me, like he didn't give two shits who I was.

"Is that you, Diana?" His deep voice sent chills through my spine.

"Yes, where's Johnny? I want to see him." I asked as calm as I could.

"Can you believe this, dear? It's Diana! She's alive." He laughed into the house.

My mother walked up to the door, with the same messed up hair and freakish face.

"What do you want, runt?" She snapped.

"I want to see Johnny, and I'm not going to back down until I do!" I shot back.

"Fiery, just how you used to be when you were little. It sucks no one wanted you!"

"WHERE IS JOHNNY?!" I yelled.

"He's not here right now. Who knows, maybe he's dead. Maybe he did the same thing you did."