Chapter One.

I sat back in my beanbag chair, staring up at the ceiling. My friend and "trainer" walked into the room.

"Chastity. What are you doing?" He asked.

"Thinking." I replied. He walked over next to me and knelt down.

"Thinking about what?" He asked. I sat up and looked him in the eye.

"I want to be a Pokemon trainer, just like you!" I said with a smile. He chuckled.

"Chastity, you can't be a Pokemon trainer!" He said, still chuckling. My smile faded and I glared at him.

"Why not!?" I asked.

"You can't be a Pokemon trainer because you are just a Gardevoir!" He said, laughing.

"Says who!?" I snapped.

"Says logic!" He replied. I stood up and began storming out of the room. "Where are you going?" I spun around.

"I'm going to prove you and society wrong!" I yelled. He just stood up and shook his head. Then he pulled out a small white orb from his pocket. I glared at him. "Don't you dare." He held up the Premier Ball. My Premier Ball.

"Chastity, return." He said as a red stream of light came out of the ball.

"NO!" I threw a Shadow Ball at him and ran out of the room and into my room, slamming the door behind me. I could hear him calling for me from the living room. I locked the door and pulled off my dress. He began banging on the door. I ran over to the closet and pulled out a black T-Shirt that I fixed up to fit me right. You know, with the thing sticking out of my chest and all. I also grabbed my light green hoodie and some dark blue jeans.

"Chastity! Chastity!" He called through the door. I rolled my eyes and pulled on my jeans. I ran over to my dresser and pulled out some socks. "Chastity I'm sorry but it's true!" I grabbed my black choker from the top of the dresser and put it on. On the center of the choker is my megastone. Not like I'll need it, but it's always useful to have. I picked up my Converse and sat on my bed, pulling on my socks and shoes. I stood up and pulled on my shirt and my hoodie and unlocked the door. He fell in as soon as I opened it. He scurried too his feet and looked at me. "Chastity?"

"Balls." I said. Holding out my hand.

"What?" he asked, blushing a bit.

"Premier balls. I know you have 999 of them. Give me ten." I stated. He stared at me.

"You...you can't be serious!" He said, staring at me wide eyed.

"I'm dead serious. Give me ten Premier Balls and ₱3000." I said in the same tone of voice as before. He mumbled something. "What was that?" I asked.

"I said fine! I'll give you what you want. But you're not going to succeed." He said, walking off to his room. I smiled and grabbed my black and light green bag from the closet and walked out to the living room. I stood there for a moment and waited for him to come back. He walked out with the money and the Premier Balls. "Here." He said, handing them to me. I took them and put the money in my wallet and the balls in my purse.

"Thank you." I said with a smile. He pulled out a belt from his pocket.

"Also, this." He said, holding it out. "You'll need it. It holds your Pokemon team." I took it from him and put it on.

"Thank you for this." I said. He nodded.

"Now, you know what you need to do, right?" He asked. I nodded.

"Get my starter Pokemon, right?" I asked. He nodded.

"Professor Sycamore will have one for you." He said. "He'll also give you a Pokedex. Well, that is if he thinks you can do this."

"Which I can." I said. He sighed.

"Well. I guess this is goodbye for now." He said.

"Yeah. Well, goodbye." I said, hugging him. I felt him wince in pain.

"Bye Chastity." He said, hugging me back. He let go of me and smiled slightly. "Good luck." He said.

"Thank you." I replied. I smiled at him and walked out the front door.