Chapter Twelve.

My smile faded a bit as I heard thunder off in the distance. Great. Now it's going to rain. It's not like I dislike rain, in fact I love the rain. But rain plus a beach? No. Hope hopped out of her pokeball and jumped up, clinging to my shirt.

"Was that thunder I heard!?" she muffled yelped into my shirt. I smiled and cradled the shaking fox in my arms.

"Oh Hope, dear. Are you afraid of thunder?" I asked. She nodded. I zipped my hoodie and put up my hood as it began to rain. I walked into Cyllage city and sat under a tree. I sat back and listened to the rain hit the pavement. Hope curled up on my lap and I rested my hand on Hope's back, feeling the rise and fall of it with every breath she took. I closed my eyes and smiled, letting the cool air hit my face. I don't think that there is anything better than a rainy day. Then I heard somebody yell something about rusting. I looked over and a human boy and his pokemon came under the tree. "Hello? Are you a trainer too?" I asked, looking over to the group.

"Uh.." The boy said, looking around to his pokemon. "You...you could say that." he replied. I smiled brightly.

"Quite the little gang you have going. My name is Chastity!" I said cheerfully, holding up my hand for the boy to shake. The boy took my hand and I noticed that his Snivy was giving me this evil look. I wonder what's up with him.

"You're that Gardevoir that I saw everyone laughing at on the news." Joe said with a smile as his Snivy hissed at him. I looked at the Snivy and his expression faded at the sight of Hope. With a smile, he hula danced his was over to her.

"Hey pretty mama, wanna take a ride on 2 different trains?" the Snivy flirted with a perverted smirk. Hope tilted her head at him and my smile instantly faded. I pulled my hand from the boy's and I slapped that Snivy silly.

"My name's Joe. I can see you...uh...have nice hoodie..." the boy stammered as he looked at my damp hoodie. I followed his eyes and noticed he was looking at my choker. I smiled politely.

"Uh, thank you." I replied. I looked at him. He has a black hoodie with the hood pulled up, black jeans and black shoes. I suppose he really likes black. "So Joe, are you going to introduce me to your pokemon?" I asked, gesturing to his pokemon. Joe blinked and began to point to his pokemon.

"Ok. Well that there is Kona." he said, pointed to the Snivy who was rubbing his cheek. He then pointed to the Bisharp staying as far away from any sort of raindrop and imediately drying off any that hit him. "That's Noname (No.Nah.May.) but we like to call him Nameless." He pointed to the Palossand who sat away from the tree, melting in the rain. "And that's Dirtnap. He's new." Hope looked up to Joe and her eyes lit up. She hopped off my lap and ran over to him.

"My name's Hope!" She said with a big smile, her tail wagging like mad. Joe smiled and knelt down to pet her.

"Hi Hope. I'm Joe." He said, petting her between the ears. Her tail wagged harder. I raised an eyebrow.

"You can understand Pokemon?" I asked. Joe nodded as Jessica got off of my bag.

"I'm Jessica." She said proudly, her fur sparkling a bit. Noname the Bisharp sneered and muttered something to himself, crossing his arms. I can't help but wonder that he said.

"I also have an Absol named angel and a Pikachu named Loli." I said, looking back to Joe.

"Both girls?" he asked. I cocked an eyebrow.

"No. Both boys. What would give you that idea?" I asked. Joe shrugged. "Ok, well I've got to get going." I said, picking up Hope and Jessica. "It was nice meeting you, Joe." I sat Jessica on my bag and carried Hope to the Pokemon center. I wonder what was up with that Joe guy and why was Kona hissing at him?