Chapter Eight.

I walked into Camphrier Town and looked around. Nothing really exciting in this town. I'll just continue onto the next route. I walked away from this town and onto the next route.

"You're worthless!" I heard someone shout. I ran over and the Day Care and saw a trainer yelling at a shiny Buneary. "I didn't breed you to have Klutz! You were supposed Limber! How many worthless Bunearies do I have to go through until I get the right one!?"

"B-but..." She sobbed.

"You're worthless!" He raised his hand as to hit her.

"HEY!" I shouted, running over to.him. "You leave her alone!" he spun around and slapped me. I gasped and held my cheek.

"Mind your own business lady!" he yelled.

"You shouldn't treat your Pokémon like that! She's a living thing just like you!" I yelled back.

"Why should I listen to you!? You're just a damn Gardevoir. This Buneary is my property and what I do with it is my business!" he yelled, snatching Buneary up by her ear and she yelped in pain. "Now I'm going to throw this one with the rest of them, keep milking eggs out of the other one until I get a female Buneary with perfect EVs, IVs, and her hidden ability and there is nothing you can do to stop me!" I charged a Shadow Ball in my hand.

"You're going to give me that Buneary and release all the other Bunearies you rejected." I said sharply. He laughed.

"Well I'm way ahead of you there. I send all my rejects up into Wonder Trade. If I get crap, release. If I get something good, I keep it. If I get a shiny, I throw it in the box with the others. But this is the dozenth shiny Buneary I've gotten today. Now, go on your way you stupid Pokémon." he said, walking away with the Buneary struggling in his grip. I threw my Shadow Ball at him as hard as I could. It hit him and he yelped in pain, falling to the ground. He looked over his shoulder at me, scrambled to his feet and came charging at me. "Why you little sonofa-" I raised my hand into the air, a line of Magical Leafs appeared above me and I thrust my hand forward, sending them flying towards him and an incredible speed. They hit him hard, cutting him up. He fell to the ground and let go of the Buneary. She hopped towards me as fast as she could. She hid behind my pantleg, gripping it tight. I raised my hand again, lifting the small rocks around him. I moved my hand up and they flew into the air. I thrust my arm down and they all came crashing onto him with a great force. He yelled in pain and I knelt down, picking up Buneary.

"Come on." I said, cradling her in my arms. "I'm going to give you a better home now."

Later...

"Here's your Pokémon." said Joy, handing me Buneary. I took her from Joy, cradling her in my arms.

"Thanks." I said.

"Pardon me asking, but how did you get a shiny Buneary?" she asked.

"This guy was yelling at her for not being perfect and was going to hit her so I confiscated her." I said, petting her head.

"Oh my. That sounds awful. Why would anyone do such a thing?" Joy asked with a worried expression.

"Something called Evs, IVs and a Hidden Ability." I explained. Joy nodded.

"I've heard of those. There are trainers who will breed endlessly until they get what they deem a Perfect Pokémon." Joy explained. "Same thing goes for shinies and genders. I once heard of a guy who hatched over 3000 eggs just to get a shiny Ralts."

"Oh wow. I can hardly imagine doing something like that." I said.

"Yeah. Just ask the painters. They see it every day. Back and forth they go on their bikes. One guy even sang a song while he rode, trying to hatch a shiny Bulbasaur." said Joy.

"Oh my. Well, you have a nice night, ok?" I said, starting to walk out.

"Yeah, you too Chastity!" said Joy, waving us goodbye. I walked over to the Hotel and walked inside. The sleepy desk jockey looked up.

"What the-?" she mumbled as I walked over to the counter.

"Hi. I'd like to spend the night." I said. She blinked then rubbed her eyes.

"That shtuff must be workin' already." She mumbled as she sat up. "Sure. One room for one night?" I nodded. "P1500." I took out my wallet and handed her the money. She took it and put it in the register. She turned behind her and took a key off the hook. "Here's a key just in case you find the need to lock your room." she said as she handed me the key. "Sleep well or whatever." she said, laying her head down on the desk. I shrugged and walked upstairs. I walked into my room and set my bag and Buneary down on the bed before taking off my hoodie.

"Hey there." A voice whispered from behind me. "Do you know about O-Powers?~" I spun around and standing behind me was a man in a pink suit with dark pink hair and a porn star mustache.

"U-uh

"U-uh...yes?" I stammered. He smiled.

"Great! It's Bonding time!~" He cheered, reaching towards my chest. I instantly punched him in the face and dragged his unconscious body to the window. I opened the window and threw him out.

~Chastity obtained Defense Power LV.1~