Chapter Nine.

I rolled over in bed and opened my eyes. Loli slept on the chair by the electrical outlet, Hope made herself comfortable on top of the dresser and Buneary slept beside me. I sat up, stretched and yawned. I looked over at the time. Six? Wow it's early. I'd better not wake them up. I stood up and pulled on my jeans. I walked over to the window and looked down. He was still there. I think he might be dead. Oh well. I hope that Snivy finds him or something. Make use of the corpse. I walked over to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Looking back at me was a Gardevoir wearing jeans and a light green and white striped bra. I picked up my choker off of the sink and put it on. I walked back into the bedroom and picked up my t shirt and pulled it on. I looked out the window and up to the sky. The sky was clear and the was rising. A few Fletchling flew by and I heard a Murkrow caw and a Chatot list off the swear words it learned in Sinnoh. The Starly sang and the Zubat's went back to their roost. I heard the Growlithes bark and the Purrloin meow. All was right in the world. Then I heard a groan from below. Crap. He's alive. I picked up a loose brick from the window sill and dropped it on him. I chuckled as he yelped in pain. Ok. Now all is right in the world. I looked over and Buneary was standing beside me on the window sill. Her pink and brown fur was shimmering slightly in the sunlight. 

"Good morning." I said with a smile.

"Beautiful sunrise, huh?" She asked. I looked back to the horizon.

"Yeah. It is." I said, leaning on the sill.

"I forgot to thank you. For saving me." Said Buneary.

"No problem." I replied. "So, do you have a name?" She looked at me and I at her. Her fur shimmered slightly in the light of the early morning sun.

"No." She replied.

"Do you want one?" She nodded. "Hmm...How about Jessica?" She smiled.

"I like it." She said. I smiled back.

"Great. Nice to meet you, Jessica. My name's Chastity." I said, holding out my hand. She placed her tiny paws on my hand.

"Chastity. That's such a pretty name." She said. I smiled.

"Yeah. My trainer named me that a long time ago." I said. Jessica cocked an eyebrow.

"Where is your trainer?" She asked.

"At home." I replied. "But I decided to go on my own journey. I want to prove everyone wrong. They say Pokémon can't be trainers. Well I'm gonna become Champion!" Jessica looked at me with amazement in her eyes.

"Wow. When I grow up, I wanna be just like you!" she said. I picked her up.

"I'm sure you will be. Now come on. We have to wake up the others and get moving." I said.

"Ok!" she cheered.

A small while later.

"Ok. According to the map, we're almost to Cyllage City. Once we exit this cave, we'll be there." I explained.

"Yay!" cheered Jessica. Since she's from another trainer and I didn't grab her Pokéball, she's stuck out here with me. So until she evolves into Lopunny, she'll just ride on my bag. We exited the cave and looked around. Hills. Huh. Ok? We walked through the tall grass and hopped over ledges. "Chas. This doesn't look like Cyllage City."

"I know Jess." I said, looking at my map. "Where are we?"

"Stop!" said a voice from ahead of us. I looked up and standing in front of us was an Absol with his fur covering his eye almost like he was in his Mega form.

"Hi." I said.

"I can't let you go further." he said.

"Why not?" Asked Jessica.

"Because if a Pokémon becomes Champion, all hell will break lo-" I threw a Premier ball at him and in a flash of white and red he disappeared into the ball. I walked over to the ball and picked it up, holding it shut. It clicked and I smiled.

"That was rude." Said Jessica. I chuckled.

"But worth it." I said, putting his ball on my belt with Hope and Loli. "I'm gonna call him Angel."

"Why?" Jessica asked.

"Because it's pretty and fitting." I said, walking out of the tall grass and down some stairs. I looked around. This is definitely not Cyllage City. Aquarium, Pokémon fossil research center, another exit. I walked over to the sign.

"Ambrette town." Jessica read. I looked at my map.

"Who the hell designed this map!? This should at least show that there's a path between Connecting cave and here! Ugh!" I groaned as I shoved the map back into my bag.

"At least there's this beach." Jessica said, hopping off my bag and over to the edge of the cliff. She spun around to face me. "Can we go swimming? Please!?"

"Of course." I said with a chuckle. "I'll go get changed and then we'll go."

"Yaay!!!" Jessica cheered, hopping back to me. I picked her up and walked into the Pokemon Center and -surprise surprise- were greeted by Nurse Joy. 

"Hello and welcome to the Abrette Town Pokemon Center." She said. Then her face lit up. "You must be Chastity!" 

"Yep. That's me." I said, setting her down on a table. 

"Oh my goodness! My cousins have just been blabbering to me about you all day." She said. "They just can't seem to shut up about you." 

"I can't imagine why." I said, walking into the changing room and locking the door behind me. Don't want anyone asking if I want to learn about O-Powers. I shuddered and took off my hoodie, shirt and bra and looked at myself in the mirror, toying with the knife-like thing in my chest. What is this thing and why is it in my chest? I think it's just there to spite me. It makes me go out of my way to poke holes in my shirts and it makes everything difficult. Hugging? Try hurting. I hurt anyone I hug. But at least people try and ignore it. And forget about sports bras. With this thing it rips straight through the whole thing. I sighed and pulled my light green bikini out of my bag. 

"Hey there." a voice whispered from behind me. "Do you know about O-Powers?" I spun around and looked down. That pervert slid his head under the door! I covered my breasts with one arm and thrust my other arm into the air, Magical Leaves surrounding it. "Is it bonding time?" I thrust my arm down as hard as I could, the leaves flew at top speed into his face.

~Chastity obtained Special Attack Power Lv.1~