Chapter Seven.

I walked into Lumiose City and looked around. It was getting late and my trainer was right. The city was flooded with people. I walked into the Pokemon Center and was greeted by Joy.

"Hello there. Welcome to the South Boulevard Pokemon Center." She greeted. "Oh. You must be Chastity! My sister was just telling me about you!" I smiled.

"Yeah. That's me." I said, putting my Pokeballs on the counter. She took them and put them in the healing machine.

"What you're doing is absolutely amazing." She said. "If you become Champion, you'll change the world!" I cocked an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You'll change the way people view Pokemon entirely. Not to mention how some Pokemon view themselves. Pokemon and people just might be treated as equals." She explained.

"Huh." I said. "Very cool."

"Alright. Well, here are your Pokemon." She said, taking my Pokemon off the machine and handing them to me. "Have a good day and I hope to see you again."

"Thank you." I said with a smile, walking out of the Pokemon Center. Loli hopped out of his Pokeball and began to run. "LOLI! WHAT THE HELL!?" I yelled, running after him. "LOLI, WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" He bolted around a corner and I slipped as I turned. "LOLI!" He ran into Vernal Venue and into one of the shops as a lady exited it. "LOLI!" I shouted, running into the store. Loli sat on the counter with the clerk looking very confused.

"Is this your Pikachu?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. He's mine." I said, leaning against the doorway catching my breath. Loli was clawing at the glass case, just above a yellow stone.

"It may be my imagination or this lil guy wants to evolve." He said. I walked over to the counter.

"Really? You want to evolve, Loli?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded.

"Yeah. I want to be a Raichu." He said.

"Well alright." I said. "I'll get the Thunder stone now but..." I pulled out my Pokedex, looking at Pikachu's move pool. "We'll have to wait until Level 18 at least." I said.

"Why?" asked Loli.

"Because at level 18 you'll learn Electro Ball." I said.

"Ok. Sounds fair." said Loli with a smile.

"So...are you gonna buy anything or...?" asked the clerk.

"I'll take one Thunder stone please." I replied.

"Ok miss. That will be P2100 please." He said. I pulled out my wallet and handed him the money and he pulled out a Thunder Stone and gave it to me. I put it in my bag.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem." The clerk replied.

"Have a good day." I said, picking up Loli and walking out.

"You too!" He called back. I set Loli on my shoulder.

"Why do you want to be a Raichu so bad?" I asked, walking towards South Boulevard.

"Back in the forest, I saw a Level 100 Raichu when I was little. It made me think, 'Wow. I wanna be just like that guy when I grow up.' And now that I have a trainer, I have the opportunity to be just as big and strong as that guy." Loli explained.

"Aw. How sweet." I said. "Well, I promise I'll make sure that your dream comes true and that you will be just as big and strong as that Raichu." Loli smiled.

"Yay! So where to now, Chastity?" He asked. I reached into my bag and pulled out my map.

"If I remember correctly the next gym is Cyllage City and the leader is a Rock type user named Grant." I explained.

"We have to go down Route five, past Camphrier Town and past Route Seven and we'll be at Cyllage City in no time."

"Yay! It sounds like fun! And I'll be Level 18 by then, right?" Asked Loli.

"Yep."

"And will you give me a Lollipop if I do good?"

"Loads of lolis."

"YAY!" he cheered. I put my map back in my bag.

"Come on. Let's get to it!"