Chapter Eleven.

I sat the towels on the counter and Joy looked up from her phone.

"Did you have fun in the sun?" she asked. I crossed my arms.

"Why's there a pokemon from Alola on the beach?" I asked. She cocked an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry?" she asked.

"There was a Palossand out there that nearly killed my Hope." I said, glaring at her. "How did it get there?" Joy shrugged.

"Heck if I know." She said. "People visit Alola for vacations all the time. Maybe someone brought back some pokemon with them. I mean, that's how all sorts of pokemon breeds spread out across the regions."

"Oh I see." I said. "Someone should probably make sure that nobody releases the super dangerous ones into Kalos. Like Palossand or Bewear."

"There are laws against it. But some people just don't know how to listen." Joy said with a sigh, propping her head up on the counter with her arm. "I'll be sure to tell an officer about what happened." I smiled.

"Thank you." I said, setting my Pokeballs ontop the towels, "Also, could you heal my Pokemon?" I set the sleeping Jessica down on the towels.

"Sure thing, Chastity." said Joy, taking my Pokemon. "Go wash up. We have a shower in the back. Go towards the changing room and make a right."

"Thanks Joy." I said, walking to the washroom. It basically looked like your average public restroom except it had showers in the back and instead of random posters it had pictures of the Joy family tree, which I took a moment to take a look at. Everyone on the tree was named Joy and well over half of these Joys were nurses. No surprise there. I took off my bikini as I walked to the shower. When I walked in, I closed the curtain and turned on the water. I sighed and crossed my arms, letting the hot water run down my naked body. I love this feeling. It's so relaxing. I don't think there's any feeling better than letting water roll down your nude body, feeling it caress every part of you. I picked up a small wrapped bar of soap and began to wash off all the sand and salt water from my body. Then a thought suddenly popped into my head. That boy. That boy that was killed. What happened to his pokemon? What happened in the hours before the police found his corpse? I can't imagine what must've been going through his pokemon's minds before they were most likely released back into the wild. I shook this thought from my mind and continued to clean the ocean off of my body. When I was done with that, I set down the remains of the soap and picked up some shampoo and looked at it. "Joy's two in one hair conditioner. It'll bring the joy back into your hair!" I read aloud. On the bottle was a Joy holding up a thumb's up. Underneath the picture was a caption in small gold letters. "Now Joy approved!" Clearly that meant only the best for my hair care needs. And when was it not Joy approved? I smiled to myself and popped open the cap, squirting some of the light pink liquid onto my upturned palm. Oh boy. I swear, if this stuff turns my hair pink I'm gonna kill off the Joys. Heh. Joy genocide. That sounds like a story some parents would tell their children to "lightly" explain WWII. I scrubbed the liquid into my hair then rinsed it out. I turned off the water and got out of the shower. I grabbed a towel, wrapped it around me and looked over to the doorway. Standing there was a teenage boy with a camera. I held the towel tightly. "Can I help you?"

"Yeah. You can help me get out of my pa-" I cut him off by blinding him with Dazzling Gleam. He screeched and fell to the floor. I raised my hand into the air rhen thrust my hand down, sending Magical Leaves into his spine. I shook the sand off my bikini and put it on. I wrapped the towel around my shoulders and waked past the teen, kicking him in the head on my way out.

"Pig." I said as I kicked him. I walked up to the counter. "You know you should really keep watch over those back rooms there, Joy. Alot of pigs find there way over." Joy sighed.

"I know." She said. "But what do you think I should do? Hire a Jenny to stand next to the rooms?" I shrugged.

"Whatever keeps the weirdos out." I said. Joy sighed and handed me my pokeballs then Jessica.

"Ok. Well, have a nice day." She said with a smile, bowing slightly.

"You too, Joy." I said, walking over to the table where Joy put my stuff. I set down Jessica and my Poke Balls and pulled my clothes out of my bag, pulling them on.

"So where to now, Chas?" Jessica asked. I pulled on my hoodie.

"To the next gym of course." I replied. "You know. The guy who's hair looks like he fell asleep in Fruity Pebbles." Jessica raised an eyebrow.

"What?" She asked. I picked up my bag and put the Poke Balls on my belt.

"Never mind." I said, picking her up and setting her on my bag. We walked outside as the sun was beginning to set over the horizon. The scene was amazing.

"It's getting late, Chastity." Jessica said, looking up at me. Her fur was sparkling slightly in the light of the sunset. "You think we should spend a night at the hotel?" I shook my head.

"No. It's a short walk to the next town. Besides, there's nothing like walking along the beach at sunset." I replied, walking. Jessica shrugged.

"Whatever you say, Chastity." She said, curling up on my bag. I walked along the beach, smiling as I listened to the sounds of the ocean.