Chapter 2

We had finally pulled up to the house from a long night.

"Baby, my feet are killing me!" I said.

"Well what you want me to do, carry you in the house?"He asked.

"No, but you can definately give me a foot massage when we get in."

"I swear this woman be treating me like I'm her slave'" I heard him mumble.

"What you say"

"Huh?........Aww I said I love this woman and wanna' be buried next to her grave when we die"

I laughed. Then he came over to my side and opened my door.

"Careful Ke, that's my child you wobbling around with." (Ke was my nickname)

•I was in the bed reading my magazine waiting on Tony to come out of the bathroom. I was gone get this damn foot rub one way or another.

"Hurry up baby!" I wined. I was wearing one of my sleeveless beige night gowns that hugged me tight since I was pregnant.At first I thought he was using the toilet until I heard the notification sounds from his Iphone.. He must've turned them off cus I stopped hearing them all of a sudden.

"This nigga tryna be slick, but ima catch him" I thought fearing he was texting another woman. He finally came out, got into bed, and proceeded to give me a footrub.

We began talking. "Who was so important that you couldn't text in front of me," I asked him demanding a reply.

"Aww.... Psshh that was just Coach tellin' us what we needed for practice tomorrow."

"Tony,that don't even sound right!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Baby, I promise I wasn't talking to another woman," he said.

"Mmhhhm," I snapped crossing my arms.

"Ke, you know we play the Heat in two weeks"

"Yeah, and I'm going to the game" I said waiting for him to continue.

" Well, I just don't want you traveling like that, I need you to be right relaxing, and taking care of you and that baby!" He said. Tony did have a good point tho.

"Okay... Well I guess I can miss it" I said. He finally stopped giving me the foot rub cus he said he was "tired" and had a long day of practice tomorrow. He went to wash his hands and then got back into our bed. He started kissing my neck . My eyes rolled back because it felt so good.

"Wai..... Wai...Sto" I said trying to softly get the words out but he kept going. He tried to grab my breast but I wouldn't let him.

"Alright that's how we got this one" I finally said.
He laughed .

"I can't wait for you to have this baby so we can get back to how it used to be." he said.

"What.... Keeping me up all night and having me too tired in the morning?"

He chuckled. "Yeah"

I wasn't in the mood for "playing around" with him tonight.

"Goodnight Baby," he said as he leaned in the give me a kiss on the cheek. Then he leaned toward my belly.

"And goodnight to my little princess! Daddy loves you too." He said softly talking to the baby in my belly. I smiled cus even when I was mad at him, he always did the sweetest little things to make me forget what he did.

He quickly dozed off, while I acted like I was sleeping until I knew for sure I was the only one up. Then, I reach on the nightstand and grabbed his phone to check it. And if you're wandering if he a had a password on it, he didn't. He believed I trusted him so much. But lately, I don't know what to believe. Tony been acting real strange ever since I've been pregnant.

I went to his messages and saw someone named "Tee" as the last recent text thread.
I read the messages

Tee: I can't wait for Miami!

Tony:I know you couldn't.... you know I had to take you somewhere special ;)

Tee: Is she going?

Tony: Nah, this is our special trip, only for you baby.

" He must think I'm so goddam stupid," I thought to myself. " I threw the phone to the floor by the nightstand purposely missing it, then laid down trying to come up with a plan.

Trust me, he gone pay for this.

Tony's POV

"Sh*t!!" Kelise went threw my phone and saw my messages!!! I woke up this morning leaving her sound asleep. And saw my phone on the floor. When I slid the screen lock open, it was on my messages!

"Imma just have to just switch a few contact's names around and make her think she seeing things." Hopefully she don't wake up bitching.

Kelise's POV

I woke up and heard Tony in the bathroom. I decided to confront his ass.I stormed in the bathroom.

"So last night, you had to go hide in the rest room to text Tee? Who the hell is she Tony?"

"Huh, whatchu talking bout?" he asked in a confuse tone.

"Don't play dumb mane!"

"Ion know what you talking bout but check my phone and see for yourself, cus you tripping."

He held out his phone as I snatched it. I was confused. I didn't see "Tee" in his contact book or messages. I was speechless.

Ooooooh I know I'm not crazy!" I yelled.

Tony started out of the door to practice.