Chapter 8

Kelise's POV

My mom and dad couldn't come visit as planned because my aunt had gotten rushed to the hospital, so they sent Kalani instead.

"Wassup lil sis' " I said greeting Kalani as she got in the passenger's seat in my car.

"Hey shawty," she said back to me, "So what's the move for today?"

"The move is for you to sit your lil' hyper ass down somewhere and help your big sister prepare for the birth of her child," I said to her.

"DAMN.... Oops I mean DANG, yeen' have to explain all that!"

I laughed at her and continued to drive home. We soon arrived to my house.

"Where's Tony," she asked.

"Girl, at practice. I'm finna' get ready to go hang out with my friend Mia."

"Mia as in from the Real Housewives," Kalani asked.

"Yeah."

"Turn up! I got this whole house to myself," Kalani asked.

"Hell no, you coming with us. I don't trust you." Kalani laughed.

Just as we were about to leave, Twice sent me a message.

Twice: Could you do me a favor?

Kelise: depends on what it is 👀

Twice: I need someone to watch Violet for a few hours, something came up at the gym an her babysitter isn't available. The only other person I know is you. I'll even pay you

Kelise: Of course, bring her on over here.

An hour later the doorbell rang and it was Twice and Violet.

"KALANI, COULD YOU GET THAT," I yelled from upstairs.

Kalani's POV

I realized that I was almost naked once I got to the door to answer it. I had on some tight shorts and a crop top. I opened the door to see a fine ass man and a little girl.

" Ooh wee, what can I do for you," I asked in a flirtatious way.

"I'm looking for Kelise."

"She's married, but I'm available."

"You're a little girl. And you can't handle all of this manliness. I take care of my business and you would keep wanting more. "

"What are you trying to offer me more of Mr. Sexy," I asked.

Just as he was about to talk, Kelise came wobbling down the stairs.

"Hey y'all! I see you've met my little sister," said Kelise.

"Yeah, she's cool," said the man.

Kelise then took Violet by the hand

and led her into the living room. I watched the man as he stared hard at Kelise's butt. I rolled my eyes.

"Do you like her?" I asked the man.

"What makes you think that?"

"Your eyes were glued to her ass."

"Well, she's married and we're just friends."

" Mhmm, I'll be watching you. You ain't slick." Twice gave a small grin then turned to leave.

"Nice booty you got back there!" I yelled.

Once he drove off, another car drove in. It was Mia, the woman I adored watching on the Real Housewives show. She walked to the door.

"Omigosh its you," I said as a gave her a big hug. She pulled back from me.

"TF, why are you touching me and who the hell are you?"

"I'm Kelise's sister, Kalani.'

"Well Kalani, if I were Kelise, I'd beat your ass for coming to the door dressed like this. Have some respect. When you look like a hooker, people will treat you like a hooker..."

"WOAH. LADY, YOU DON'T KNOW ME, I'LL......"

Kelise's POV

 I came running downstairs after I heard Kalani yelling. Her fist was clenched and she was about to throw a punch at Mia.

"Kalani NOOO!"

Kalani had punched Mia straight in her face. Mia fell to the ground.

"Mia, Mia please say something to me," I said. She moved around a little.

"I... I'm pregnant." Mia said.