Chapter 12

Kelise's POV

"I don't want him or that THOT anywhere near you and Kadence, " Twice said referring to Tony and Mia.

"I still don't know what's going on with her... so let's not jump to conclusions," I said. I sat up holding the baby in my arms

Since I gave birth to Kaye, Twice hasn't left my side. It's as if he's the baby's daddy instead of Tony.  I can tell he's tryna' push Tony out of the picture to make room for himself. 

"You don't, its been clearly laid out in front of you Kelise, don't be blinded." Kadence started a soft whimper and Twice got her bottle, taking her from my arms and started to feed her.

"Keliseeeeeee! Can I play a game on your phone pleaseeeeee?" Violet hugged me.

I chuckled, "Sure," I put in my password word and handed it to her. "And I am not blinded Twice.. i'm just being rational, That Is Kays father. I can't shut him out like that." trying to say the words as sweetly as I could, I could still see the hurt in Twices eyes.

"He hasn't once came and checked on you or her since you been out the hospital, I've been here and yet you say you can't shut him out and he hasn't been here, but me, i've catered to you and her, buying you the food you've been wanting, staying up late with Kay, everything, at 3 am in the morning you ask me to go get you mc donalds, I do it with no complaints, you ask me to rub your back. I do it, but thats fine, shut the guy that wants to help you out, and let the pussy come take care of you and dog you out." He snapped, laying Kay in her crib.

Soon afte,r him and Violet left.

I could feel the salty tears building up on my tongue, and the back of my throat dry as a desert.

Did he really just say that....

~ sorry so short, so guys I'm thinking , either we can do waaaaaay longer chapters and it take a couple days, or do short chapters and TRY  to update everyday. Which one do you guys want??

Majority rules ♥ xoxo - @Califaakaayxo