Chapter 20

Pic of Kelise in the MM :)

6 months Later

Mia's POV

"Baby," Tony called out from the bedroom, "Where's my duffle bag, and my dress shirt?"

I put Kadence down on the living room floor to play with her toys. I wobbled back toward the ironing board to finish ironing Tony's shirt.

"MIA, WHERE"S MY STUFF," Tony yelled louder.

"DAMMIT TONY, BE PATIENT," I yelled back. I looked down at my pregnant belly and rubbed it. I couldn't wait til' this baby was born. Since everything happened, I moved out of the house I shared with my ex-husband, and moved into Tony's mansion. I left my kids with their father because I felt that was best for them for right now.

Tony and I finally got to start our own family after I moved in. He and Kelise are currently going through a divorce that will be finalized hopefully by the beginning of next year. A day after Tony found out I was pregnant, he proposed to me. Tony was granted custody of Kadence in the divorce settlement, and Kelise gets alimony, although Kadence can spend some weekends with Kelise. Tony "created" evidence that proved that Kelise wasn't a suitable mother. Kelise didn't even try to fight the judge's decision, she just accepted it. I'm still apart of the Real Housewives cast, with it being known by everyone that I got with Tony.We were in the media alot for a while, but the gossip eventually died down.

After I finished ironing Tony's dress shirt, I grabbed his duffle bag from the corner and wobbled up stairs to bring him his stuff.. "Here baby," I said as I handed him his bag and shirt.

"Finally," he said.

" I don't even know why you be rushing me, knowing I have your child in my belly," I said.

"Sorry baby, you know I luh' you he said as he pecked my lips. The kiss then began to deepen and Tony inserted his tongue into my mouth. I started to moan as he slapped my ass. A loud cry suddenly erupted from Kadence's room. Tony instantly pulled away from me. "Go check on her," he demanded.

"I'm sure she's fine, she'll stop crying in a minute," I said as I tried reaching in to kiss him.

"JUST GO CHECK ON MY DAMN DAUGHTER," he yelled, " You about to bring my second child into this world, and you ain't showing no type of motherly effort toward my first daughter. "

"She's not my baby," I said.

Kelise's POV

After setting the table with plates, I put three pancakes on one plate, and one on another. I scraped the scrambled eggs from the pot and poured them onto the plates. "BREAKFAST IS READY," I yelled. Twice appeared with Violet wrapped around him as he was giving her a piggy-back ride.

"Daddy, it smells delicious," Violet said happily. Twice helped her into her chair and made his way over to me. He grabbed me from behind kissing me on the neck. I could feel his man-hood harden.

"Baby, not in front of Violet," I said as I blushed. I looked at Violet who was staring at us.

"Yeah daddy, please don't do the grown-up thing in front of me." She said with a disgusted look. Twice laughed.

I finished buttoning my blazer and looked at my watch. "Well, I gotta' go before I'm late," I said. I was meeting with company executives today about the book I'm wriring about my experience as A Baller's Wife. I've always loved writing but never really been able to share my work with the world until now.

I'm currently enrolled in online college classes so that I can get a degree in Broadcast Journalism and hopefully one day host my own talk-show. I wasn't even gonna' try and stress myself out with Tony's shenanigans over custody of our daughter. I know I'm the better parent. The whole custody hearing was unfair anyways. Tony always told me of how that judge was one of his biggest fans basketball wise.

"Violet, your lunch is on the counter, and your dad is gonna' help you carry your project to the car," I yelled as I walked through the door to leave. I know what you're thinking..." She's trifling for playing "Mommy" to a child that's not even hers, but she can't even get custody of her own daughter." Well I am desperately trying to get her back.

Hey guys, sorry for any mistakes, I was too excited to update again for y'all. Enjoy. P.S., What do you think of the new Kelise? Do you think Mia and Tony's relationship will last?