Chapter 1

Lucas had been in LA for a couple months working on his music and today he's finally coming home. I know our daughter Leila is gonna be so happy to see him. I always woke up way earlier than Leila so the only thing I'd have too worry about was getting Leila ready.

Aaliyah- come on baby you gotta get dressed. (Pulling away from me)

Leila- Uh un

Aaliyah- uh Hun, Leila don't you wanna see daddy (I said pulling her shirt over her head)

Leila- daddy?!

Aaliyah- yeah daddy, but you gotta get dressed baby.

I got Leila dressed up, then I put her in her high chair and gave her breakfast, while I did my hair. I wasn't even gone long and I hear Leila whining.

Leila- Mommmyy!

Aaliyah- ok baby, I'm coming ( finishing up my hair)

I just decided to throw my hair in a messy bun, then I walked back down stairs to Leila. She was making the biggest mess.

Leila- I all done mommy!

Aaliyah-  I see, you made a mess. (wiping off high chair)

Leila- up! Up! (Reaching her arms)

Aaliyah- alright, Leila give mommy a minute. (Cleaning her high chair)

Leila messed up her clothes, so I took her up stairs to change her outfit and do her hair. As I was getting Leila dressed I heard the door slam and keys jingle. So I hurry up an threw on Leila's shirt and took her downstairs

Aaliyah- Leila who is it? (Walking down the stairs holding Lelia's hand)

And there was Lucas  standing by the front door smiling. Leila let my hand go and ran to Lucas.

Leila- daddy!

Lucas- hey baby girl, daddy missed you (lifting her in the air, kissing her)

Leila- miss you too daddy.

Lucas- what you been up to? Look at this hair" Lucas said touching Leila's.

Aaliyah- nothing interesting, it's just been Leila and work (looking at Leila)

Lucas- that's your fault, you know you don't gotta work.

Aaliyah- yea whatever Lucas, how was L.A. (rolling my eyes)

Lucas- it was nice, I gotta a lot done, But I was missing my baby ( leaning in to kiss me) Je t'aime

Aaliyah- I love you too Lucas

Lucas-  so what's the plans for today.

Aaliyah- I don't know what the plans are for you and Leila but I'm going to sleep. I need a break (laughing)

Lucas- alright baby get you some sleep. We'll find something to do.

Aaliyah- ok bye my babies (kissing Leila)

Lucas decided to take Leila out for a daddy daughter day. They went to the zoo, Toys R Us and out for ice cream. I slept till 7pm and then got up and  cleaned  the house, took a shower, and got dinner ready. Then laid in bed and watched Set it off until Leila and Lucas came in around 8:30.

 Then laid in bed and watched Set it off until Leila and Lucas came in around 8:30

Lucas walked in holding Leila carrying a whole bunch of bags

Aaliyah- what's with all the bags

Lucas- took Leila to do a little shopping spree

Aaliyah-  a little?? what else y'all do? (Looking at Leila's messy face)

Lucas- we went to the —
(Leila cut him off)

Leila- we went to zoo mommy (showing me her giraffe stuffed animal)

Aaliyah- you did? Ewww look at you messy face baby, you ready to take a bath? (Wiping her mouth)

Leila- uh hu— (yawning)

I grabbed Leila from Lucas and put her on the bed and got her bath ready while she played with her toys. When Leila's bath was ready I washed her up and put her pajamas on while Lucas ate dinner. He came up with some warm milk for Leila and after she drank it she fell asleep on his chest. A couple minutes after Leila fell asleep Lucas got up to put Leila in her room.

Aaliyah- nooo, you know she don't like sleeping in her room.

Lucas- shit she is tonight (stretching) if she wake up we can go get her.

Aaliyah- no you can go get her when she starts crying cause I just told you

Lucas- who you talking you.

Aaliyah- I'm talking to you.

Lucas took Leila to her room then took his shirt off and laid beside me.

Lucas- you missed daddy.

Aaliyah- yeah I missed you daddy (climbing on Lucas, kissing him)

Lucas started to take my shirt off and kissing my chest, I started pulling at his sweat pants. I reached on the night stand and grabbed a condom and waved it in his face.

Lucas- we don't need it (kissing my neck)

Aaliyah- yes we do, We not ready for another baby right now 

Lucas- ugh, alright

Lucas got up to take his sweats off and cut the light off, and climbed back over me. I tried not to moan too loud. I waited two months for this and it felt amazing. As he sped up I stared digging my nails in his back.

Comment.vote.share