Chapter 3

Lucas was at the studio and Leila was at Lucas's Mothers. I decided to go to the mall and do alittle shopping with my best friend Joseline.

Joseline- Awww, this would look too cute on Leila. (Holding this cute romper)

Aaliayh- Awww it would, but I already bought her too much. She don't need no more clothes.

Joseline- yeah that's why she spoiled now.

Aaliyah- that be Lucas spoiling her, not me.

Joseline- that be both of y'all asses spoiling her.

Aaliyah- yeah you right, ooh it smell so good.

We and Jos headed to the food court and ate some Chinese after shopping for hours.

Joseline- what you doing later on.

Aaliyah- I don't even know, i miss my baby.

Joseline- girl she hasn't even been gone a full 24 hours yet.

Aaliyah- I know, I'm just so used to being around her that much. You wouldn't understand. (rolling my eyes laughing)

Joseline- yeah ,yeah, yeah I ain't ready for kids no time soon. I'm cool being Aunty Jos.

Aaliyah- I wasn't ready for Leila, but shit happens.

Joseline- yeah I guess you right, the world ain't ready for a baby Joseline though.

Aaliyah- (laughing) whatever Jos

Aaliyah's phone started ringing, it was Lucas...

Aaliyah- what do you want?(annoyed)

Lucas- don't be answering the phone like you don't wanna talk to me, what you doing baby.

Aaliyah- at the mall with Jos, we about to leave though. what do you want?

Joseline- heyyy Lucas!!! (yelling)

Lucas- hi damn, she loud as hell. Can you bring me some food?

Joseline- he heard me?

Aaliyah- yeah he heard your loud ass, he said hi. what you want to eat baby?

Lucas- it dont matter, don't be taking years neither.

Aaliyah- whatever, I'll get there when I get there. I love you.

Lucas- alright, love you too.

Joseline- next time you better bring my baby.

Aaliyah- you know I always do, I'll bring her next time though.

I took Joseline home and headed to this pizza place near the studio and ordered pizza and wings. I waited about 10 minutes until my order was done then headed to the studio. When I arrived Lucas was in the booth finishing up Bonjour.

🎶🎶🎶
Aye what's poppin lil mama, I'm too down for ya
you know how I'm rocking lil mama, let me know some
yeah, yeah
comment vas tu oui Je t'aime tu me manques, oops comment ta su
yeah,
I just wanna love you like a muh fucka

Aaliyah- I love it babyyy (smiling)

Lucas- you love everything with French in it (grabbing a slice of pizza, looking high as hell)

Aaliyah- and you know it. (Laughing) well I'm gonna go home.

Lucas- alright baby (kissing me)

Aaliyah- alright, and don't be out all late having me worried and shit, I love you.

Lucas- I won't, just gotta talk to Jeff for a minute.

Lucas stayed at the studio a little bit later to talk to his producer. As I walked out I saw some girl walking in the building staring me down as if she knew me. I got in my car and drove home, too tired to pay her any mind.

Lucas- aye Jeff I'll see you man.

Jeff- alright man. (slapping him up)

As Lucas started walking to his car he heard some girl calling his name walking behind him.

Jade- Lucasss wait...

Lucas- (turning around to see Jade) you following me now, why the fuck are you here.

Jade- Lucas I'm pregnant.

Lucas- what the fuck didn't you get over the phone, it's not mine.

Jade- so just like that, you don't want anything to do with me.

Lucas- yeah just like that I don't want nothing to do with you, I made it clear I had girl and that she wasn't going no where. (getting in his car speeding off)

Comment.vote.share