Chapter 4

Lucas
I slid Aaliyah off my chest without waking her up. Then walked to the bathroom brushed my teeth, hopped in the shower and threw on some sweats then headed downstairs to cook breakfast.

Aaliyah.
I woke up and rolled over to mess with Lucas but he wasn't in bed. So I reached over on the night stand and grabbed my phone to check the time, it was 2:54pm. Then I got up, brushed my teeth, threw on one of Lucas t-shirts and headed downstairs following the smell of food.

"Awww you cooked for me baby... nah what the fuck you do" I said, hopping on the counter.

"I gotta do something to cook for you, don't start", he said walking towards me.

"Who's starting, since when do you coo—" I said before Lucas started kissing me cutting me off.

"stop Lucassss, answer my question." I whined, as he continued to kiss my neck.

Vous êtes si beau, Je t'aime. He whispered in my ear. He always started speaking French when he wanted to shut me up and it worked every time.

"I love you too baby" I replied, kissing him back.

Lucas lifted me up from the counter and continued to kiss me as he carried me towards the stairs. "Lucas wait can I eat first, damnnn."

"ughhh! Hurry the fuck up." He said, putting me down

I stood at the island and finished eating. Then headed upstairs to our bedroom where Lucas was already laying down. I took off his shirt and was wearing a laced panty and bra set.

"Look at my fuckinggg babyyyy" he said smiling with his hand over his mouth. I laughed then climbed on top of him and started kissing him as he started to unhook my bra strap. Then Lucas flipped me over so he was over me and slid my laced panties off and began kissing my body.

I moaned as Lucas slid in. "mmm Lucas." He then began stroking as I dug my nails into his back. Lucas sped up. I cried "ahhh fuck" as he started slamming into me. I started grabbing the pillows. "Lucas I'm gon— I yelled, panting letting out a moan as I released, then Lucas came right after me. I waddled to the bathroom and turned the shower on and we both got in, had sex again, then washed up. After we got out and dried off and then threw on some clothes, laid in bed and watched TV until we fell asleep.

----3 hours later---

Aaliyah
I was rubbing my fingers through Lucas's curls while he laid on my stomach. I could tell something was bothering him. But he wouldn't tell me what it was.

"You okay baby"

yeah I'm alright, I just got a lot on my mind"

"you wanna talk about it."

"Nahh, what you wanna eat today"

"uhmmn, chick fil a" I said smiling.

"I don't even know why I asked"

"yeah you should have known I'd say Chick fil a"

"What you want?"

"chicken strips, a salad, Greek yogurt parfait, anddd a cookies and cream milkshake."

"damn, anything else?"

"Hmmm, Let me see" I said putting my finger on my chin.

Lucas laughed and then walked out. He had to go to the studio tonight so he dropped off my food then left back out. I was so lonely being home alone. I was starting to miss Leila like crazy.

comment, vote, share pleaseeeee...

So should I keep it a dialogue or change it??

Drama coming...