Chapter 6

~2 weeks later~

Aaliyah
I woke to a knock on the door at 6pm, Lucas and Aaliyah slept through it. I threw on my hoodie and threw my hair in some sort of ponytail. When I opened the door a woman was standing there.

 When I opened the door a woman was standing there

"Yes"

"Is Lucas here" she said.

I called for Lucas but he didn't answer so I ran upstairs to get him. "Hold on" I said shutting my door

"Baby wakeup someone at the door for you" Lucas turned over with his eyes still closed.

"Who" with his sleepy voice. "I don't know some girl, get up and see." Lucas hopped up fast and went downstairs to the door.

"Why the fuck are you here Jade."

"You know why, So you didn't tell her yet I see." She said.

I stood beside of Lucas. "Tell me what." I said looking up at Lucas.

Lucas cut me off and said "nothing."

"We have been sleeping with each other for almost a year. I just want my daughter to know her father and sister." She said flipping her hair. That flicked a switch. I gave jade a blank stare and punched her in her nose and grabbed her by her hair. "Bitch what" I said gripping her hair tight.

"Aaliyah let her go" Lucas yelled, pulling me off of her.

"I'm pressing charges bitch." Jade said walking away Lucas slammed the door still holding me.

"Let me go Lucas," I said starting to cry. "I'm so stupid" I heard Leila calling me so I ran upstairs and Lucas came following. Before walking in her room I wiped my eyes.

"Hi princess,"Leila saw that I was crying. "Mommy, why you sad" Leila said wiping my eyes.

"I'm not sad, you wanna go see Nanie." Leila called my mom Nanie

"Uh-huh" she said nodding.

I walked into my room and put Leila on the bed while I packed clothes into my suitcase.

"Aaliyah, Aaliyah" Lucas kept calling my name but I ignored him. So he grabbed my arm.

"Lucas let me go, I'm really trying not to hit you"

"Aaliyah talk to me."

"It's nothing to talk about, I just need to get away from you. All this time though. I'll be at my Moms for a while, You can come see Leila whenever you want.