Chapter 5

Lucas

After I was done at the studio I went to my Mothers house to get Leila. As soon as I walked in I called "Leila." and she came running, yelling "daddyyy."
I picked Leila up and walked towards the kitchen and called for my Mom "Maaa."

"I'm in here"

I walked in the kitchen and my Mom seen I came alone "where's my liyah."

"She's at home, she ain't know I was stopping by, I told her I'd be back before 6 so we can go grocery shopping."

"Leila don't want to go grocery shopping with y'all" my Mom said.

"Ma I know you tired of Leila,  you wanna see Mommy or you wanna stay with grandma C." Leila thought about the question and then shouted "Mommyyy".

"Mommy it is, see you later Ma."

"Well Okay since Leila doesn't want to stay"

"Bye, bye gamaa C" Leila said looking back waving.

"Bye baby"

---------------

Aaliyah

I heard the front door slam and Lucas call me.
"I'm in the dining room." Lucas walked in with Leila and I got so excited. It feels like its been weeks since I seen her. "My baby" I said grabbing her from Lucas kissing all over her face.

"You missed me?"

"Uh, huh"

"How much you miss me?" Aaliyah said. Leila widened her arms."This much Mommy."

"Awwww." I put Leila down and kissed Lucas and he looked over at what I was eating. " Cinnamon Toast Crunch and frozen yogurt, what the fuck you eating."

"Lucasss watch your mouth, before Leila start cursing"

"She better not" he said looking over at Leila.

"When she does we know who to blame."

"You ready?" Lucas said.

"Yeah" I threw on my Air Force ones and my olive jacket and we headed out. When we arrived I grabbed a cart and put Leila in it. She hated sitting in the cart, so she started whining. As soon as Lucas said "cut it out" She stopped.

We started walking through the aisles, throwing everything in the cart.

"Leila what do you want for your birthday." Which was four weeks from now. Leila put her little finger on her chin and looked at Lucas "ummm un frere (brother) Mommy." I looked at her surprised then mean mugged Lucas who was laughing. "What, I ain't teach her that"

Lucas looked at Leila "huh? Un frere, what's that?"

"A Brother... that's a baby"

"That's my baby" he said excited.

"Leila who taught you un frere" I asked her.

"gamma C" she said cheesing.

"We'll see okay Leila."

"Okay" Leila said dropping her head. "What else you want," Lucas asked her.

"Un voiture (car) like you" she said smiling again.

"Like me, what kinda car I got" Lucas said.

"A fast car"

"Alright you got it" Lucas said.

"I ran to another aisle to grab something. While Lucas and Leila picked out snacks. I was looking for cleaning supplies but the paper towels were up way high so I started climbing shelves until this guy approached me.

"Uh, you need some help" he said laughing at me.

"No I got it" knowing I needed his help. He
stood there laughing at me and asked again "you sure."

"I need help" I said frowning up. "I'm Mark by the way" he said as he reached. "Thank you Mark, I'm Aaliyah. "Damn your beautiful" he said staring at me. "Thank you, my boyfriends probably looking for me soooo."

"Alright, Aaliyah" he said softly. I hurried up and walked off and caught up with Lucas and Leila.

"Why the fuck you take so long"

"I was struggling, I couldn't reach the paper towels so this guy helped me out and watch your fucking mouth."

"Watch my fucking mouth" he said mocking what I said laughing.

I smacked my teeth and mean mugged Lucas. "Who needs to watch their mouth?"

"Shut up Lucas" I said laughing.

"Yeah, you ready to go"

"Yeah it's time to go" I said looking at Leila who was sleep in the cart. Lucas picked up Leila and carried her while we checked out. When we got too the car Lucas put the groceries in while I put Leila in her car seat.
-----------------------

Lucas

I put the groceries away while Aaliyah put Leila in her bed. Then faced 2 blunts and went upstairs. Aaliyah was in her towel getting ready to take a shower. I walked behind her kissing her neck and grabbing her waist.

"Lucas, can I take a shower" she said whining.

"With me?" I said.

"No alone" she said laughing, turning around to face me."

"I love you" I said continuing to kiss her. "I love you too" she replied. I kissed her more and lifted her onto the bathroom counter and the towel eventually fell off. Before you know it my clothes were off. After sex on the counter I carried Aaliyah into the shower where we had more sex. When we got out the shower We laid in bed and had a deep ass conversation with Aaliyah, while she played in my curls until I went to sleep.

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE
I LOVE FEEDBACK!!!