Chapter 2

I woke up with Leila laying all up under me. Lucas must've got her in middle of the night. I moved her towards Lucas side of the bed so she wasn't too close to the edge. Then I brushed my teeth, and washed my face and threw on some sweats and went downstairs to make breakfast.

 Then I brushed my teeth, and washed my face and threw on some sweats and went downstairs to make breakfast

Lucas came down stairs hugging me from behind while I was cooking, grabbing my ass.

Aaliyah- good morning (I turned my head to kiss him)

Lucas- good morning baby ( grabbing a piece of bacon)

I finished cooking and fixed Lucas a plate and ate with him while we just went on and on talking about everything until we heard Leila ...

Leila- Mommmy (whining)

Aaliyah- (I walked upstairs) good morning princess ( picking up Leila, kissing her)

I brought Leila downstairs and put her in her high chair and gave her some cut up bacon and eggs with some apple juice. While she ate I took a shower and then went up stairs and got dressed. Then I got Leila dressed and ready. I Dressed her up in this cute little jumper and put her hair in two buns. while Lucas took a shower and got ready. After we all got dressed we went to the park for a couple of hours and then we went to our favorite restaurant Alma Concina, a Mexican restaurant in Atlanta.

Waiter- Good afternoon, how can I help you today.

Aaliyah- (after looking at the menu for a good 10 minutes) I'll have the grilled steak taco and roasted chicken, white meat and ummm 2 lemonades.

Lucas- let me just get the Mexican white shrimp huarache and a Sprite.

Waiter- okay, your food will be ready within the next 20 minutes

Lucas- okay

After waiting for about 15 minutes the waiter came back with the food and it smelt amazing.

Leila- eat, eattt! (Shouting)

Lucas- yea greedy girl (cutting up Lelia's chicken)

Aaliyah- oooh baby that's looks good (looking at Lucas plate)

Lucas- get some fatass (sliding his plate)

Aaliyah- (laughing) hmmm

We finished eating and got ready to go, Lucas left a large tip for the waiter and then we left. When we got home Leila kept begging for ice cream.

Leila- ice cream mommy, pleaseee

Aaliyah-  okay Leila (I know I messed up giving her ice cream)

I brought Leila high chair to the living room and gave her a ice cream sandwich and put spongebob on for her. While me and Lucas cuddled on the couch until his phone rang and he walked out to answer it.

Lucas-  hello (sounding sleepy)

Jade- you don't miss me, come see me

Lucas- nah I'm at home with my family.

Jade- what about our baby, our family, Lucas I'm pregnant.

Lucas- yooo don't call me with this shit no more. (Click)

I walked back in the living room and Aaliyah was knocked. While Leila was making the biggest mess ever as usual.

I carried Aaliyah to bed then went back down stairs and watched TV with Leila until she fell asleep

I carried Aaliyah to bed then went back down stairs and watched TV with Leila until she fell asleep. My mom been wanting Leila to come over, so I'll take her there tomorrow then go to the studio later on.

Comment.vote.share