Chapter 7

I woke up to Leila's big mouth like every other morning. "Wake uppp mommy." Leila said trying to shake me. "Noooo" I said halfway sleep. "Lucas get your daughter." I said whining. "She said mommy," Lucas mumbled. I got out of bed and grabbed Leila then brushed my teeth and headed downstairs to get something to eat. When I got down there breakfast was already made. I fixed a plate for Leila because I wasn't in the mood for breakfast food. I sat Leila down while I looked for something to eat. I grabbed a jar of pickles and a yogurt and sat beside Leila who wanted what I wanted.

"Some mommy" she said holding her hand out.

"No, you don't even eat this."

"pwease mommy." Leila said dropping her bottom lip... "huh!" I bit a piece off for Leila to try and fed it to Leila. Leila made a funny face and spit it out and went back to her own food. "See I told you greedy girl." When Leila finished eating we walked back upstairs to bother Lucas but he was already out of bed so I laid back down while Leila went looking for Lucas.

Lucas

"Daddyyy." I heard Leila calling down the hall. I peeped out of the bathroom door and Leila came running.

"What you want big mouth... huh," I said picking her up sitting her on the sink while I finished combing my hair.

"Where's mommy?" I asked Leila.

"Ummm sleep," Leila said with her finger on her chin. I started laughing " where do you get that from."

I put Leila on the floor and she started throwing a tantrum. "Up daddy," she said starting to cry.

"Cut it out Leila," she folded her arms and sat down pouting.

"Bye Leila" I said walking away. I walked into the room to mess with Aaliyah since she would've done the same. She was laying on her stomach peacefully so I smacked her ass as hard I could.
"Ouuuuuch Lucassss," she yelled crying. Then she lifted up and looked around. "Where's my child?" Out there pouting, cause I ain't pick her up.

"Ouuuu," she continued to say holding her butt.

"Awww, I'm sorry baby" I said rubbing her butt sitting on the edge of the bed beside her. "No your not... moveee." She said pushing my hand away. Then she got out of bed to go get Leila who was sitting in the same position arms folded and everything.

Aaliyah walked out and started laughing, then I followed "that's yo attitude" Lucas said laughing.

"Come here Baby, What daddy do?" Aaliyah said reaching her hand out and Leila got up and started walking. But when I tell her to walk she wanna catch attitudes.

Aaliyah

My sister took Leila from me and I went back into the room and started making the bed up until I felt Lucas behind me. "Lucas don't touch me, or I'm slappin the fuck outta you."

Lucas looked around " yooo who you talkin too."

"Youuuu Lucas," I said trying not to laugh. I continued making up the bed and felt Lucas's hands around me. "Put me down Lucas," I said screaming. Lucas pretend to drop me. "Lucas put me down please."

"Nah what's that shit you was talking. You said you was gon whattt..."

"Lucasssss" Lucas threw me down and leaned over me staring into my eyes. Lucas then began kissing me and I kissed him.

COMMENT.VOTE.SHARE

I APPRECIATE ALL MY READERS AND Y'ALL COMMENTS!!!