Chapter 8

After the kiss I talked Aaliyah into coming home. So she came home that night. It was 3 in the afternoon and I was getting ready to meet up with Troy at the studio until Leila came in. This little girl ain't like me going no where without her. "I go daddy," Leila said batting her eyelashes. I looked at her and laughed. "Yeah, go get your shoes."

Aaliyah had been sick since earlier so she was still in bed. I got Leila dressed and ready then ran upstairs to check on Aaliyah. "You need anything."

"No I should be good." She picked up Leila. "You gon be good."

"Uh huh Mommy" Leila said nodding. "You too Lucas." She said handing her to me. "Always," I said chuckling.

"Bye Mommy," Leila said waving.

"Bye baby," Liyah replied.

Aaliyah
I had been nauseous for a while and I was scared, because I felt how I felt when I was pregnant with Leila or maybe it was food poisoning. I took a nap for a couple hours to kill time and then watched Tv until Lucas and Leila came back.

I heard the door open and ran to the door excited. "My babies," I said lowering my tone when I saw Leila sleep on Lucas's shoulder. Lucas carried Leila to her room and put her to bed. Then met me in the room and handed me a bag. What's this, I didn't want anything I said excited.

It was three pregnancy tests. I looked at Lucas "who are these for." I said laughing. "If I can see it, I know you can."

"Lucas I'm not pregnant," I said. "We won't know til you take the test."

"Fine," I said taking the bag to the bathroom with me. Lucas waited outside of the bathroom door. I opened the box and peed on the stick and waited. As I waited I started to cry. I waited 30 more seconds and the test read...

What y'all think? Is Leila gonna get her baby brother?