Chapter 11

Vier and I were setting up for Lelia's party. Until Aaliyah came down stairs. "How was your nap, you feel better," I asked Her. "Yeah I feel a lot better, it looks nice in here baby."

"It better, we been doing this shit all morning," Vier said

"Vier shut the fu—" Aaliyah said catching her self. "Yeah shut the what" vier said.
Aaliyah sucked her teeth. "Leila come on so I can get you dressed."

"Okay mommy," Leila said frowning. I followed Aaliyah upstairs to talk to Her.

"You want to tell her now," I asked Lucas.

"Yeah it's a good time," i sat Leila down on the bed "Leila guess what..."

"What mommy," she said.

"Mommy's having a baby,"

"a brother," she said excited.

"I don't know yet Leila, maybe it's a girl," Aaliyah said.

"I don't want sister, mommy." Leila said with her arms crossed. "Well that's too bad Leila, you don't get to choose." Aaliyah said.

"What I gotta do, I be good mommy," Leila said. Me and Aaliyah started laughing. "You always suppose to be good," I said.

"Where's him at"

"My tummy" Aaliyah said lifting her shirt. Leila's eyes got so big "you ate him Mommy," she said.

"No silly, thats where he's grows, you were in my tummy too

"No silly, thats where he's grows, you were in my tummy too."

"Oh, how he get in you tummy then." Leila said putting her hand on her hip... Aaliyah was stuck.

"We'll tell you later okay." I said. I picked Leila up and tossed her in the air until vier yelled. "Yooo You ready bro"

"Yeah hold on" I walked in the bathroom where Aaliyah was "I'm about to head out, I love you baby" I said kissing Aaliyah. I lifted her on the counter and continued kissing her."

"I love you too," she said wrapping her arms around me.

"Okayyy, Baby you gotta go," Aaliyah said pushing me away, giggling.

"I do?" I said continuing to kiss her.

"Yasssssss you do Lucas"

"Who's Lucas?"

"Your Lucas" she said laughing.