[2] p a i n

"Say, Hatter-san~ why don't you attend school?" The peach haired ghoul asked, stirring her coffee casually.
"School? Is it fun there, Itori?" I asked, as I was sipping some blood from my glass.
"Maybe~" She chuckled.
"I'll see then." I chuckled along.
"Oh! Have you heard of that small coffee shop in Anteiku?" She asked.
"The one rumours say it's a coffee shop for ghouls?" I questioned.
"Bingo! Kanekichi works there~" She replied.
"Kanekichi? Is that your lover or what?" I asked.
"Gracious, no. He's a half ghoul, half human. Interesting, don't you think, Hatter-san?" She chuckled.
"Indeed." I mumbled, as I took another sip of blood. Maybe I'll have a look in that little coffee shop someday.

"Ah, fancy seeing you again, Uta-san~" Itori smiled, as she spinned her chair around. I spinned my chair around too, and found the male ghoul. He took a seat beside me, and grabbed a glass and poured some blood in it.

"Hatter-san, glad to see you well again. I believe the last time I saw you was 1 and a half year ago." Uta spoke.
"Indeed, Uta-kun. I feel mad again." I replied, as I stretched my arms.
"The CCG are looking for you again. Take precautions." He replied.
"Ah, such annoying CCG's. Anyways, do you know Kaneki-kun?" I asked.

Itori looked at Uta too, while taking sips of her drink.

"Yes, he came to my shop for a mask. I offered him an eyeball for a snack, but he seemed to be a bit frightened, so he declined." He replied.
"How is he a half ghoul? That's a rare case, ain't it, Uta-kun?" I asked.
"You remember the binge ghoul? Rize?" He asked.
"Yeah, how could I forget that annoying ghoul?" I asked, rolling my eyes.
"I heard that two people got into an accident under a steel beam. One was a male student, while the other was a female."
"Wait, were the two people..Kaneki-kun and Rize-san?" I asked.
"Yes. Rize's organs were transplanted to Kaneki's, thus; making him a half ghoul." He replied.
"Interesting." I nodded, fidgeting with my glass. "How does he look like?"
"He has black hair, with dark eyes. But you'll notice him easily by the eyepatch he wears." He replied.
"I see." I replied.
"You should meet him someday, Hatter-san~" The peach haired ghoul spoke.

"Indeed, indeed." I chuckled darkly.

------

(A/N) AYEEEEE, I should have typed this in the prologue, but lol, never mind.
So, what do you think about my fanfiction so far? :3

Disclaimer: I don't own Tokyo Ghoul ☠