[19] d e a d

"You." I hissed at him. Why was he alive? How is he even alive? I killed that bastard. Then how in the world?

"How are you alive?" I spat.

He plainly smiled.

"He ate the flesh of your brother," Tsukiyama-kun muttered, "That's how he managed to stay alive."

I then turned to look at Takeshi, who was still smiling.

"You son of a---"
"Hatter-san, don't do it yet." Tsukiyama-kun placed his hand on my shoulder to prevent me from attacking Takeshi.
"Why the hell are you taking his back?" I spat at him.
"Because," He eyed me carefully, "You need to listen for a moment."
"Excuse me? Listen for a moment? Well, I think--"

"Who are you talking to?" I heard another voice spoke.

I turned around, and I saw the familiar white haired boy.

"Kaneki-kun?" I blinked blankly, "What kind of question are you asking? What are you even doing here?"
"I was curious about you, Aki-san, or should I say; Mad Hatter?" He spoke in a low voice, "And by coincidence, I met you here, and you seemed to be talking to someone whom I can't see."
"Talking to someone whom you can't see? Tsukiyama-kun was just here, and even
Takeshi," I turned to my left to point at them, but I didn't find Tsukiyama-kun, nor Takeshi standing there.

"Well? Where are they?" Kaneki asked again.
"No, this can't be. They were right here." I widened eyes.
"Mad Hatter.." Kaneki muttered.

"You were just hallucinating."