[11] e n c o u n t e r

After school, I went back to my apartment and threw my backpack. I aced a pop quiz today too! I skipped happily and changed my clothes to a purple tee with leggings. Touka-chan hasn't spoken to me at all during school. Maybe she's traumatised after my random outburst screaming that has occurred few days ago.

But please~, my screaming is fabulous! I laughed at the thought and flipped my hair.

I wore my wig and contact lenses. I licked my dried lips and wondered where I should go. Anteiku or just roam around? I shrugged and tucked my mask in a small bag. I then carried it along with me and skipped out of my apartment.

----

I decided to roam around for a bit before I run into Anteiku. I must think of some grand entrance to show up with when I get there.

I stumbled across a drink machine and ordered iced coffee. As I grabbed the can and started sipping, I could hear people whispering and their hands trembling as they mentioned my alias; Mad Hatter.
I let out a twisted smile on my face before taking the last sip of my drink then throwing the empty can away.

"What a pretty lady~" I heard a slurred voice near me. I could smell the horrid scent of alcohol of the drunk man as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I quickly scanned my surroundings; No signs of humans, good. Time for a tea party~

"A pretty lady like you shouldn't be here~" I heard the drunken retard whispering in my ear as his breath hit my neck. "Maybe I could teach you a lesson?"
"A lesson? I prefer tea parties!" I giggled, as I removed my contact lenses; revealing my vivid green eyes. I tucked my contact lenses in my bag, as I looked at him intensely.
"What do you mean?" I heard him asked, as I watched him tensed up a little at my stare. He then shrugged as if it was no big deal, and plastered a drunk smile. He moved his hand to my waist, but I was quick. I dipped down, tearing his grasp from me. My wig fell off as well, and I took out my mask; putting it on.

"You..you're..the.. Mad Hatter?" He stuttered.

How amusing. I definitely hate it when someone disrespects me.

"YAZ! BELIEVE IT OR NOT!" I yelled, as I grabbed a teacup from my bag; smashing it onto his face. Shards of the glass teacup stuck on his forehead. He whimpered in pain and cried out,

"Please..don't hurt me..I'm so sorry.."
"I don't care." I laughed insanely.

I let out my rinkaku kagune, and drilled it into his body. I knew he wouldn't make it out alive. I watched him rolled back his eyes in pain and gritted his teeth. I felt amused and I burst into fits of laughter. I drilled my kagune deeper; grasping his spine. With a crack, I tore his spine out of his body. The bone burst out of his body and blood splattered everywhere. I flopped his body, and tore out his inside outs.

I giggled. This was certainly fun~ I should try new methods next time.

Suddenly, my ears pecked up. A certain strong gut feeling made my stomach clenched. Somebody was watching me, and I already knew who it was.

"Onii-chan~ come out! Come out wherever you are!"