[14] m i s s i o n

"Will ya look at that? They got snipers too, hm?" Yasha chuckled, addressing to some ghouls who held sniper guns along with kagune shields.
"Yeah, yeah. Whatever," I rolled my eyes, "Let's get going,"
"Ouch, cold," He mumbled. 
"Can we get going? We need to save Kaneki-kun," I hissed.
"Are you still mad at me? Despite it happened years ago?" Yasha's tone turned softer and was lined with pain and sorrow. Well, duh. He thinks I will forgive such thing? It's not a small petty issue.
"Yes," I replied in a flat tone, covered with icy coldness.
"We both know you're running out of time," Yasha mumbled softly, "I'm your only remaining family..can't we both just forget the past and create a new future..together?"
"I don't have time for emotional reunions and flashbacks. This is supposed to be a badass moment filled with deaths and bloodbath," I rolled my eyes, and shrugged my shoulders. The only reply I heard from him was quite inconspicuous. It was just a light sigh, covered with frustration.

"YOU GUYS ARE HOPELESS!! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY LESS SKILLED THAN SOME BRATS AT THE ARCADE?! NOW HURRY UP AND KILL THAT WILY SNIPER!!" A CCG investigator yelled in anger after shooting a bullet at the sniper ghoul. And believe this or not, but the ghoul actually fell from the blow. Like legit, why would you be a sniper ghoul in the first place even? Just be like, 'aye, whassup homie. I'm a sniper, be jealous,' to other ghouls, hm?

We were hiding in the trees, observing our prey. A loud vroom sound was heard, and we spotted a certain white head boy sitting on a motorbike. He had pale skin and pure shoulder-length white hair, with red hairpins, which form the Roman numeral XIII (thirteen, don't ask how I knew that), keeping back his bangs. He has red eyes with bags under them.

He seems that he  self-stitches his own body, which could be actually be a form of body modification. A miniature set of red threads that appeared to be two x's are stitched on below his right eye. One below his bottom lip and a line of several stitching threads from his upper neck downward, and several more around his right arm and hand. 

Damn, this kiddo is interesting.

Then, the same CCG investigator who had yelled recently, was running towards the white head on the motorbike.

"HOLD IT UP THERE!! WAIT, HOLD ON!!" The guy screamed again, sweat dripping down his forehead.
"I'm borrowing this," The white hair kid smiled, and started the engine before leaping off.

All the CCG investigators panicked and broke down to cold sweat while screaming at the white head kid to stop.

Okay, let's go back to what happened to the white hair kid. You know, I'm tired of calling him white hair kid. Let's name him Bob.

So Bob leaped off the wall, flying in a majestic way on the motorbike. But he then leaped off and took out his gun, aiming at the ghouls, with an insane smirk plastered on his face. 

"Good---evening--" Bob smiled, shooting numerous times and killing multiple ghouls independently.

Okay, I know we should actually save Kaneki first, but being the horrible friend I am; I'm watching this and detailing it to you cause it's not like you get to see it everyday.

After a few moments, Bob came out, holding heads of the ghouls in his hand. He was covered in red. In spite of that, he had a cheery atmosphere.
"You can enter now~" He said, grinning.

"Okay, show done. Let's go save Kaneki," I pulled Yasha with me.
"But--"
"Shut up and go with the flow before I stab your ugly eyes,"
"......" 

We quietly sneaked in the building without anyone noticing.
How? We're cunning. Just like how the game of a fox and a cat.

"So where is this--" Yasha then got interrupted.

Okay, this is bad now.

"Ohohoho~ My favorite mad siblings had arrived according to my calculation." 

------

[A/N] OKAY SO UM I WAS REALLY INACTIVE
I'M SO SORRY, HOLY CRAP
but anyways, here's a chapter for y'all -3-