[7] d i n n e r

I took a seat in the front row, and neatly tucked a strand of my neon orange hair behind my ear. I placed on my Cheshire mask, and dusted my pleated dress.
You guessed it, I'm in the Ghoul restaurant. This better be interesting.

I then saw three people appeared. One was a man, the other was a plump woman, and lastly, Kaneki-kun~
They had fear and betrayal washed all over their faces. I felt a wave of excitement, as if a feather was tickling my nerves. I wanted to throw teacups everywhere, but I must wait, shouldn't I?

"Today's dinner is these three people." A familiar voice spoke. I turned my head, and saw Tsukiyama-kun sitting on a chair. He was in this high balcony thing. He wore a tuxedo and the white mask which covered about half of his face. He saw me looking at him, and smirked at me. I smirked behind my mask.

I turned my head to look at the show. Kaneki looked up at all of us with fright, and plastered a shaky smile. All of us, ghouls, were observing our dinner.

"The man on the left is the editor of a gourmet magazine."

"Wha-? Me?!" The man stuttered. The color of his face drained out, and he sweat dropped.

"He never fails to go to the gym even when he's busy. His healthily toned body will have a chewy texture."

"W-what's all this..?" The man trembled, looking at all the ghouls who were staring at him with delight.

"Surely you could not dream up a better item for dinner than what we lined up for you."

"The intermediary is Tr-sama.."

A man in tuxedo who wore a puppet-like mask stood up, while everyone else applauded. I applauded as well, although I do not know who is this.

Excitement rosed over me, I feel like devouring the dinner right now.

"Let's continue by looking at the right side?" The puppet-like mask ghoul spoke in a thick voice through the microphone.
Yes, yes, yes! That plump lady! Just look at that excessive fat!

"As contrast to the previous item, we have some portly female meat."

The plump lady widened her eyes and clutched her collar shakily in fear.

"Since she refused to take a shower, her body is covered in excessive oils, but we will remove it afterwards, so please relax."

"The intermediary is PG-sama.."

"Hey there!" A figure stood up. He wore a clown like mask and waved his hands.
"SOUTA!" The plump lady screamed, with betrayal written on her face. Well, this is interesting.
"Hi Ami-chan!" The ghoul chuckled as he waved his hands at her.
"You..lied to me! Coming this far...you definitely did! What about your promise to marry me?! I thought today's dinner was surely about that!" She screamed again, with few drops of tears rolling down her chubby cheeks. I snickered quietly, a broken promise about a marriage? Amusing!
"Wow! What big ambitions!" The ghoul chuckled, as he poked his ear hole. "Sorry, but I can't see a pig as an object of romantic interest. I'm attracted to pretty women~"
"I.." The plump lady stuttered as her eyeballs seemed to pop out in anger. "I thought you were suspicious from the start!" She yelled, as she pointed her index finger at him.
"Heh, really?" The ghoul chuckled again.
"Because you never ate anything and you always told a lot of inconsistent lies!" She hissed.
"You can cry 'oink oink' all you want, but you were fattened up, so you could be devoured in front of me!" The ghoul laughed darkly.
"You're a monster! I'm going to tell on you, dumbass! You worthless piece of shit! Aghhhhh!" She screamed. Geez, isn't her throat raw after so much screaming? Just accept the fact your fiance lied to you. Lol.
"Everyone, please have a taste of the oily fat." The ghoul gestured at us. Excitement rosed and the room was filled with mocking chatter. The plump lady fell on her knees in defeat, sobbing quietly.

"And also, today's main course is a strange meat. That of a ghoul!"

Kaneki widened his eyes as soon as he realized it was referred to him.

"A ghoul?"
"I'm not really into cannibalism.."
The ghouls whispered to each other.

"The intermediary is MM-sama!" Tsukiyama-kun then stood up from his chair.
"Ladies and gentlemen, it is not unreasonable to feel bewildered. Eating ghoul meat is meritless since it has a coarse flavor. I think if everyone here is particular about their food, then they can appreciate this!" Tsukiyama-kun pointed at Kaneki. Kaneki looked at Tsukiyama-kun, blinking his eyes a few times.

"The people that Mr.MM brings along are always so spectacular."

"It's true that ghoul's meat is a bit..."
"Uncivilised."
Whispered the ghouls.

"The thing I noticed about him was his scent." Tsukiyama-kun said, taking a handkerchief that's stained with a bit of blood out of his tuxedo.
"This is for everyone.."

"...hm? What's that?"
"Smells delicious..."
"..? It's a pretty complex fragrance, isn't it?"
"No..this is.."
Chattered the ghouls. I do admit the scent is delicious.

"That's right. Although he has a ghoul body, it gives off a pronounced human scent."

Kaneki stared, speechless. Poor little one~

"Are you interesting now?! What kind of taste will a ghoul who has the scent of a human?! This is a new stimulus to your sense and smell of taste! This is surely an unknown taste!" Tsukiyama-kun cheered. "Today, I cleverly had him work up a sweat during exercise and consume some coffee. The meat will come apart easily and supply us with a fragrant flavor..Now then, shall we enjoy the ultimate gourmet meal?!

I roared with excitement along with the other ghouls. Kaneki and the other two stared with fright. Kaneki suddenly collapsed on his knees, lost in his thoughts.

"Now then, let us start the dinner show!" Tsukiyama-kun yelled.

Loud footsteps echoed across the room. There was door opposite us. It opened, and a huge, burly figure with a mask that covered its head, made its appearance.
I intertwined my fingers together, and giggled quietly.

"Today's 'Scrapper' has appeared!"

"O..oo..ooo.." The so called, Scrapper moaned as it walked towards our dinner. "Nicsh to meet choo.."

"Well then, enjoy the Scrapper's dismantling show."

I like this already.

-------
(A/N) AYEEEEE
If you're confused, the dialogue that has been typed in italic, is Tsukiyama-kun's.
Well, I guess that's all I have to say!
Enjoy reading~