[17] b l o o d | s t a i n e d

[ Yami's pov ]

"I'll murder you. I will. I will murder you here and now with my bare hands." I hissed, clutching my knuckles. I activated my kagune and pointed it towards him. This may be my fault too, for misunderstanding Yasha for such a long period of time. It's also my fault that I ended up being the one who was being protected. I mean, I won't live for long, right? Why don't I just die in place of Yasha?

"There, there, Yami. He's only pathetic, no? Who would have thought such a useless death instead of dying peacefully, am I right? Didn't you hate him, Yami-chan ? He says he left you in order to pay your medical fees, will you believe in that white lies? That shows how pathetic you are," He chuckled, "How pathetic of you to cry for him. You really think all your salty tears would bring him back to life?" 

"Takeshi," I said coldly, "Nobody gave you the permission to call me by my first name with a friendly honorable term."
"That's offensive." He smiled.
"It must be exhausting getting offended at everything." I shot back coldly.
"Being so cold in a split second? I bet you'll come to me running like a lost puppy after few moments." He laughed again. 

This bastard.

"Enough of talking." I replied.
"Oh my, did I hit a soft spot? Or maybe--"

I pierced my kagune into his left eye. I then pulled it out, grasping it at the tip of my weapon. His face of sadism turned to a face lined with shock and unbearable pain as he placed his hands on the empty eye socket. He tried to stop the excessive bleeding, but it just got worse.

"Nice feeling, isn't it?" I said, as I smashed his eyeball in the tip of my kagune, "Getting wrecked? But this pain is nothing compared to the pain you scarred me with." 

"Sh-shut up.." He growled, as he pushed forward his kagune to hit me. I immediately dipped down and dodged it, swinging my leg over it then tore it apart; letting more red to be seen.

"Even if I kill you, it won't bring back Yasha." I said in an icy tone.

"I can give you an offer," He spoke hastily, "If you don't kill me, I can bring him back to life."
"Acting again? It sure is your hobby! Well, sorry, but I'm not idiotic.  A dead person is actually dead after 7 minutes, and 8 minutes have passed." I replied.
"If acting was my hobby, this whole thing would have been easier." He replied lowly. 
"Whether you are acting or not, I'm killing you. I cannot stand your existence anymore." I shot back, while slashing apart his cheek.
"This will be difficult." He muttered under his breath,  trying to throw attacks but failed.

He tried to collide his fist with my face, but I caught it midair. I then kneed his elbow, breaking his bone.

"You stole away Yasha's future right under him," I spoke, spitting my words at him as if he was a mere insect, "And that's unforgivable. You're the one going to be torn into pieces of flesh."

He drived his kagune towards my waist, but I instantly dodged it again.

I collided my kagune towards his chest, and drilled it in rapid motion. I then pulled out his heart along with other organs inside out. I threw it on the ground, letting blood splatter. He fell to the ground, limping in pain.

"What's wrong? Why are you so weak? Don't you want to have a bit more of fun?" I laughed, narrowing my pupils, "This is only the beginning!"

His response was quite inconspicuous. I could hear his faint breathing slowly dying out.

"I hate it when--" I then sliced open his neck with my kagune, "I'm being ignored."  

I planned on dropping a white rose on his corpse, but what's the point? Trash like him don't deserve a single white rose from me. 

As I swiftly turned around to walk, I felt a weak hand grabbing the ankle of my foot. I spun around, and I saw Takeshi looking at me weakly.

"I-I'm dragging you to hell with m-me.." He muttered.
"No." I smashed the heel of my shoe into his hand.  
"Wh-when did you grow so much..?" He grunted, biting his lips.
"When are you going to die?" I spat, "Well, excuse me, but I'm leaving." 

Seriously, how can someone talk while his own neck has been sliced open?

I then glanced at the emotionless body of Yasha's. I guess I'll retrieve it later.

As I started to walk in the hallway with blood stained on my clothes, I heard the sound of footsteps approaching. I would have thought it would be one of the CCG's, but who would have thought it was him?

"You look quite different, Kaneki."