One

She pulled the white comfortable quilt with sharp baby pink polka dots aside and stretched herself. Some of the free strands of her hair made her agitated a little and her problem was solved with a big yawn. Her long thin fingers slid through the beautiful features of her face and then she opened her eyes wide. She was Kinza, the girl with sharp memory and towering ambitions. She was made for perfection. She was the one who was determined enough to reach the peaks. She was the daughter of the prime industrialist of the country and had never took any advantage of it.

It was not the case that she was an all nerd girl but she also nourished the typical girly feelings. She was also one of those creatures who dream of a perfect life ahead where their prince and they enjoy happily ever after. She was also the one whose peaceful slumbers were disturbed by the forced entry of the sun beams. She was also the one whose eyes squeezed when a known figure appeared in the patterns of clouds. She was also one of those who try very hard for perfectly winged eyeliner or a crisp lipstick application or gorgeously loosened curls of their hair. She was the type of girl who hysterically laughed when her notebooks got stolen two days before exam. She was lively, cherished and beautiful in her every aspect.

But there was some serious trouble somewhere lying in her heart.

To ordinary humans like us the heart is supposed to make life circulate through the narrow trembling pipes but hers was meant to pass her lifeline taking help of blood, again.

Can anyone survive without blood?

No?

Right.

She would have but not without him.

He was her lifeline.

He was a fantasy while she breathed in reality. He was like madness but her frenzy was enough for her. Their union was impossible but she was glad to meet him every night in her dreams. Her slumbers helped to make the impossible possible.

He was unaware of any such particular fan as he had millions who drooled over his personality, traits and everything. He had many females running after him, who went mad whenever he used to twist his wrist to start his new over. The spell was created every time when the ball bowled by him pierced through the unity of three wooden sticks and he was aware that his sober grin with those upped index fingers was enough to make any maiden fall.

--------------

AssalamoAlaikum.

So how are you? Is this getting interesting? Please comment guys! I am the happiest when I see any comment. Vote Is also a good thing. 

Stay tuned.. Tell me what do you think...

Byeee.........

Allah Hafiz.

And I do not use this much dots now!