Twenty Three

AssalamoAlaikum.

Here is the update. I was busy so try managing with a single chapter.

I would request you all to read the Chapter Four before proceeding. 

We are moving towards the end. If you have any questions regarding Abdullah, Kinza or Sarah Imtiaz then you can just message me. I am planning to have a question and answer segment soon. 

Move on and enjoy reading! Leave your comments and votes. I try to reply every single one as I love reading your views. Be easy! I am not arrogant.

The lyrics used below belong to "The Great Love Scenes- Idiot Johnson". If you have some time then try litening the lyrics beforehand to enjoy what I wanted to say.

Byeeee.

Allah Hafiz.

--------------------------------

Abdullah was driving again and her eyes were moving with the speed of the car. It was eight thirty and the city was bustling. Thinking of the day when she was staring him from the backseat of the same car a smile stretched on her lips. The same orange beams were travelling on his body making each feature perfect. His grip on the steering wheel was strong so her gaze was.

Abdullah was not a kid to not observe the movements of her eyes. He was smiling under his lips with the minimum display of the curve. Soon his hand reached at the music player and she suddenly looked out. The buzzing sound was spreading in the dimensions of that car and she was just trying to recognize the song.

Oh I've been foolish in love;
I've made a mess of everything.
You never listen to me;
never listen to a word I say.
Now she won't answer my calls;
probably laughs and lets it ring.
You'll be sorry, Honey.
You'll be sorry, Honey, someday.

Kinza arched her eyebrows and smiled lightly. Abdullah was taking a u-turn at that time so it was easy to steal a mere glance; quick, beautiful and magical.

In the film of our lives
That they make after we've died,
We're running down every street,
We're asking everyone we meet.
In every frame,
Calling out each other's name.
Finally you find me -
It's one of the great love scenes.

And her eyes closed again. The waves of astounding pale blue water were making her feet damp. She was running along the shore when his strong grip caught her from the back. Her hair blowing in the sea breeze, she lowered her eyes and turned at him, gently. With the strands covered in sand his head dipped in the bouncy locks and her eyes reciprocated by tightening themselves. The corners of those chocolaty brown eyes narrowed and when the time stopped passing, the bottom of his jeans, tugged upwards, stole her heart. His feet were just an inch away from hers and she was feeling the water moving.

Recovering back from this insane imagination, she patted her face with the tissue in her hand and sighed.

When will I ever learn?
I'm always wrong all of the time.
Don't listen to me;
don't listen to a word I say.
He never answers my calls;
I should take it as a sign.
I am going to make you love me;
going to make you love me someday.

Abdullah was regretting on his choice of music which was turning foul. The red light stopped the car and he desperately wished to take her out, in the middle of that fast track, holding her hands, with all the drivers watching, and the girls burning in jealousy, whispering in her ear,

"I am going to make you love me."

Kinza, confusedly, looked at his expressive eyes and the noise of loud horns made him awake. The car started moving again and the few passing drivers gave him death glares. Tolerating his madness Abdullah was trying hard to not see at her. Ammi had made this all plan and now the time was testing him.